Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 143)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 7993

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by Medha.S



Unrequited love, baah! Don't wanna wish it on the poor girl really..

Seriously, Marriage is overrated.Period.LOL


LOL Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. LOL

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere. Wacko

I hope Harshad goes and get married to Nayonnica and leave both the girls alone. Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MKrayZeeRibellecharminggenie

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 2887

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Shoes will get thrown my way but Mukti is the kind of girl who never learns...If we are to keep it real, would it be so bad if she thought he had changed and then she gets back with him? Epilogue can show a Mukti who is alone and doing charity work with cancer patients/messed up kids. Navya should never give Harshad a second chance. No. She needs to ride this storm out on her own. And give up that baby. Cabir does not earn enough to support everyone in his house.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tells-Loq-Medha.Sfilter.coffeeRibellecharminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 7993

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!
@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .

She can't help it, it is just unapologetically Veebha - She was born this way.LOL

Yep, now that Arymaan hasn't been introduced to Cabir, I am waiting for their first interaction -- That will decide if I ship it or leave it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsRibelle

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 3228

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!
@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .


I know right...
Chelsea is LOVE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Joined: 25 August 2009
Posts: 2887

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Genie called me Zee Stern Smile

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Joined: 01 July 2012
Posts: 7993

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loquacious_me

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!
@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .


I know right...
Chelsea is LOVE

She is? Who is Chelsea? <__<
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 3228

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Shoes will get thrown my way but Mukti is the kind of girl who never learns...If we are to keep it real, would it be so bad if she thought he had changed and then she gets back with him? Epilogue can show a Mukti who is alone and doing charity work with cancer patients/messed up kids. Navya should never give Harshad a second chance. No. She needs to ride this storm out on her own. And give up that baby. Cabir does not earn enough to support everyone in his house.


Exactly my point Zee..
Navya needs to give up her Baby..I feel even Cabir is being emotional when he says I will lok after the baby and Navya is not alone...He needs to realise he is just a RJ and not even a graduate...

But then I also want to see a gay and a pregnant lady living togetherLOL
-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 3228

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by Medha.S



Unrequited love, baah! Don't wanna wish it on the poor girl really..

Seriously, Marriage is overrated.Period.LOL


LOL Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. LOL

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere. Wacko

I hope Harshad goes and get married to Nayonnica and leave both the girls alone. Stern Smile


I just can't imagine Harshad as Manik's step dadROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChiRibelleMedha.S

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nandini knows Manik the most (Manik & Dhruv)

Author: naddiya26   Replies: 6   Views: 2288

naddiya26 6 2288 25 April 2015 at 6:00pm by Monstuholic4evr
Manik..Manik..Manik

2 3

Author: Piya_Malik   Replies: 23   Views: 9774

Piya_Malik 23 9774 04 March 2015 at 3:29pm by Monstuholic4evr
MaNan MaNan MaNan...the best...Cabir the jaan...(edited...updated)

Author: MaNanmatic_Sana   Replies: 2   Views: 14171

MaNanmatic_Sana 2 14171 23 February 2015 at 7:40am by 8seetha
I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK..I LOVE MANIK

Author: kaveriadiga8   Replies: 0   Views: 4584

kaveriadiga8 0 4584 30 January 2015 at 6:40am by kaveriadiga8
Manik Manik manik :)

Author: Mimi2609   Replies: 9   Views: 5352

Mimi2609 9 5352 30 January 2015 at 2:55am by Nandinimurti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index