Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 141)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Copy pasting my post in Adhi's thread:

The best thing about yesterday's episode was it was subtle. Nothing was OTT. Even Navya's reaction and outburst. Even Ammaji's pouring kerosene over herself. It was drama in the right measures. 

The scenes that stood out for me were:

a) when Manik tells her that he loves her, it is said with a mix of assurance, finality and pain. The way her eyes pop open when he says the words, as though she does not expect him to love her anymore because she does not love herself anymore. She thinks he sees her with her eyes but he assures her that he sees her with his. 

b) Navya standing up for Cabir and explaining to his mother that him getting married will only push him further away because he will resent her for making him take such a step. And Cabir deciding to take up the responsibility as a friend. When two people are shunned by society and their family too, they learn to stand tall and fight for themselves and this is what CaVya showed yesterday.

c) Nandini reaching out to Manik, slowly linking her pinky with his. Just the moment before she does that, he is resigned, pained for her and she sees it. So she closes her eyes, musters strength and channels her energy to reach deep within her heart where he resides...and with eyes closed and focusing on that place in her heart...she slowly touches him. His expression...the wonderment, the awe and the gratitude - that she is willing to let him in, that she is willing to fight. For herself. And for them.  

I love subtlety so much, and yesterday the episode was so damn beautiful!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-MKrayZeeRibelleSankiPagal

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Today's episode was just love - every single scene of the episode (minus the screaming mother).
I just can't get over that first MaNan scene. Day Dreaming This "I love you" was full of reassurance. I love you and I am going to stand by you; I know how lost you are (because I have been through that darkness myself), but I will be there to help you find yourself. I love you and no matter how much you try to shut me out, I am going to be around you so whenever you want to reach out, you can find me. You can take as long as long as you want, but you will find me by your side. 

Manik following Nandini like a shadow - loved the way Nandu could feel his presence and how she turned around. That cute little sign of whether she wants him to leave and how cutely she said no. Then looking around for Manik when she couldn't find him - she can deny as much as she wants, but she always looks for Manik (this reminded me of Nandini drunk scene where Manik asked her "tu ab mujhe kyun dhoond rahi ho?"). 
The conversation Manik was having with himself while they were sitting on that bench was adorable while Nandini kept giving these amused looks to him. Now we know that Manik Malhotra likes drinking Earl Grey Tea from the streets of London; lol nice. It's simple moments like these that make MaNan special as a couple. Nandu already took her first step today - she reached out to him by intertwining her pinky with his - absolutely loved that scene. 

Last MaNan Scene - parallels were awesome. 
NavNi scene - For the first time, Nandini cried out about her loss last night. It was supposed to be a special night - a new beginning for them - but it got turned into a nightmare by Pandit. How is she supposed to move on when all she can think about is that? It's only with time that she can heal. She is a jhansi ki rani like Navya said and she will emerge stronger from this than ever before. I love Navya for being there for Nandu today - to give her encouragement. 

ManBir scene - I loved their scene. Cabir rightly said that what happened last night was most traumatic for nandu than anyone else.
Cabir's advice - "How difficult will it be to decode new Nandini?" - something for Manik to think about; I love Cabir; he is that friend anyone would want.  

CavYa
Cabir - I loved how he said that he will support Navya and that they don't need to be married to do that. Thank you for getting rid of the mothers.  
Navya - She was a star today; she stood up for yourself/Cabir and did the right thing. Loved how she tried to put sense into the mothers. 

Edited: I really love the dialogue writer for today's episode - whoever you are, please keep writing these wonderful dialogues. Almost every single dialogue today was just perfect - Clap.

KP- Lovely Review!!Hug

They not only hinted at breaking the wall around Nandu but also played it across multiple characters. From her telling him to not leave to the pinky moment. 

This I Love you was different , it was reassuring, reiterating that she might have been lost but his love for her sustains for hamesha. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tells-KP-Ribellefilter.coffee

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Genie are you not in hiding? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Last night was horrible and I am in denial.LOL
MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Last night was horrible and I am in denial.LOL

Just before the game I told my colleague that I had a gut feeling Juve was going to win and he laughed at me saying did I not know Ronaldo? Well. Chiellini. Now, Suarez shall have a mouth watering dish in the finale LOL
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Just before the game I told my colleague that I had a gut feeling Juve was going to win and he laughed at me saying did I not know Ronaldo? Well. Chiellini. Now, Suarez shall have a mouth watering dish in the finale LOL

One year of bragging rights gone. They have La Liga and most probably the  Champions League too. Boys be forcing me to watch the finale wearing a Barca shirt - not gonna happen. Idiot Bale. Suarez, Neymar and the other boy who I don't want to name today will have so much fun . 

Football is horrible.LOL

I prefer UEFA to EPL , so I cannot even be happy about Chelsea win  right now. ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I think I was all prepared for yesterday's episode so I dealt with it -- Now I JUST DECIDED TO WATCH IT AGAIN. AT THE LAST MINUTE ..
I am an idiot -- The episode really was so subtle and smooth -- I went from outright laughing and cooing at Manik following Nandini around and talking about Earl Gray, Nandini looking over her back for Manik ... to just crying because Nandini taking a deep breath, and touching Manik -- The entwined twinky fingers .. That just hurt so much, She is hurt but she tried -For Manik and it is so hard to see her like this -- It hurts damn it, I hate it ...

Huh, today I had to wonder why Navya looked so flustered after saying If Cabir was straight, she would have married him .. Cabir was so surprised, the way he stopped and looked at her ..

For Naveli's own sake, I hope she is not falling for Bira! Being a girl and falling for a gay dude hurtsLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAmbyliciousmissvioletMKrayZeeLiveLaughLove..-Loq-RibelleFlame.Of.Roseforam.charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
@MS - Dude, I know sucks if you fall for a gay guy. But who can blame Navya, Cabir is such a dream boy. But heartbreak. I am so going to dig their friendship now. But they should eventually give Cabir a hot ass to ogle at. 
The flow was nice, and clever they used MaNan thing with CavYa , it brought in a nice contrast and seamless transition. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAmbyliciousMKrayZeeCooChiRibelleMedha.S

Go to top