Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 117)

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Genie: Yes I can't wait to see the episode today; seems like a nice one. I will post my review later today.

I don't know who it was, but someone suggested Alya-Aryaman-Cabir angle lol and I would love to see that happen. Cabir thinking Aryaman is hot and him getting all bothered about it...and maybe MaNan can tease him about Aryaman; God all the lulz out of it. I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryamaan...would love to see that and how he deals with it. It's high time he gets some attention; I am not sure about Aryaman turning gay though (not sure what Jotwani signed up for and if he would be willing to do it...lol)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalcharminggenie

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Coochi: thats some strong hate man ROFL
Did someone say they LOVE maths, who are you and what planet are you from? ROFL

A.Hajnalgeet.a

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zrn1312

Originally posted by -KP-

Lol the thing is no one in this show is really protective about Dhrulya; like they were cute before, but unfortunately, their love never came across to the audience. After all the shit Dhruv spewed at Alya and he hasn't even shown any remorse over it, I can see why people are shipping Alya-Arymaan. This track will probably show some Dhruvs recollection of his actions.
Also Jotwani is cute and makes a nice pair with krissan lol - Uttu needs to up his acting game.

THIS!! Alya has slowly grown on me, and a lot of credit for that goes to Krissann. She may not be the best of actors but you can see she tries, Uttu toh just doesn't care anymorePinchBas interviews ke time hyper hojata hain -___-

Call me shallow, but Jotwani and Kriss would look hot togetherEmbarrassedI'm totally on board the MannYa ship if it happensTongueAlya deserves much better than what Dhruv treated her like!

@Rez: Try a little bit, I'm sure you'll like this shipEmbarrassed

sorry yaar! Confused

-KP-zrn1312

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

i was thinking of u
and u came..

Also, coochu, what subjects?
phir bata...can i help in any way?
i'm GREAt at teaching and helping with revising

The subjects are LOVE for me..but I get bored easily.
Eco Mathematics Accountancy and Mercantile Law.

Okay, i know Eco and Math..the rest, i am from a PCM with Eco stream so dunno about the restLOLLOL

But i LOVE eco and math

ECO is my love. My NANAJI was a great economist .He had this dream of seeing some one from his family studying eco.But all of them opted for pure science subjects. I remember He was very sick and he did not remember my Mommy and our family.My Aunt she took me to him one day and told him that see This girl is your grand daughter and she is studying eco.He smiled.He was so Happy. I cannot forget that proud smile on his face.
Sorry..bhavnaao mein beh gayi. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@Coochi: thats some strong hate man ROFL
Did someone say they LOVE maths, who are you and what planet are you from? ROFL

Shetup!LOLLOLLOL
I love Math!! SELECTIVELY though!
i hate geometry, and when we have take out volumes and areas and all of that...but I LOVE trigo, algebra, probabilities, and all that stuff people hateLOLLOL

-Cherry-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@Geet - Word , the complexity of a bisexual person woud be completely lost to Indian audience, like the CaVYa marriage. 
Also I am happy today with CaVya bonding, I loved them today and I kinda dig their friendship, bond now. Once the status is cleared to the viewers , it is easier to relate and invest now. i want to play with it more.

See dosti and love be the focal point for every character except maybe or Cabir because of his sexuality they don't play with those arcs much- it's more about acceptance from his mom for him. Also now for Navya- the baby angle.

But for every other character, love is a big conflict. Alya moved on from one long relationship to an intense one with Dhruv without any break, they both had major communication issues and insecurities . I understand the need for the eating disorder , just I hope they maintain the balance. you see 3 men would be focusing on her Dhruv, Arya and Harshad , this kinda sets her up on a big arc . Lets hope they don't mess it up too much.

MS- Dude, MaNanBir be always love. 

A.Hajnalgeet.a

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: Yes I can't wait to see the episode today; seems like a nice one. I will post my review later today.

I don't know who it was, but someone suggested Alya-Aryaman-Cabir angle lol and I would love to see that happen. Cabir thinking Aryaman is hot and him getting all bothered about it...and maybe MaNan can tease him about Aryaman; God all the lulz out of it. I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryamaan...would love to see that and how he deals with it. It's high time he gets some attention; I am not sure about Aryaman turning gay though (not sure what Jotwani signed up for and if he would be willing to do it...lol)

There is always bisexuality ! 

-KP-

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
For once Navelis mom behaved like an Indian mom, she refused to take responsibility of Navya and her child

Sad but this is true

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenOfHell-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffeecharminggenie

Go to top