Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 114)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
what a fantastic episode we got in all terms
Manik's  i love you so effective this time..much much much impactful than confession...adored the scene...

and the scenes followed by were so cute and yet so touching..the unspoken interaction between MaNan..pure bliss to watch..

the pinky finger holding scene was Day Dreaming

and OMG CavYa rocked today...those moms are gone for the good...time for party...Party

cabir and navya  fought for themselves...i mean naveli pe pehli baar itna pyaar aaya mujhe..finally this is the navya we wanted to see...

and oh i loved the moment when Navya calls Nandu jhaansi ki rani..see thats how our nandu is ..she cannot handle her pain..she will divert it ..but the moment soome one needs helps she will be there...i so much loved that scene..and same with MaNBir..
Cavya as a support system for ManBir Day Dreaming..i actually loved how these two scenes were being played in parallel...all of them have gone thru bad phases and they are guiding each other..now thats frienship for you..finally Ky2 feels is backParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown-KP-missvioletzrn1312filter.coffee-MKB-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
#unpopularopinion but I don't want Dhruv/Alya to happen, because they said some terrible shit to her and made her seem like an object/trophy that he was handing over to Manik, that really pissed me off and made me sick to the stomach. And when Alya told dhruv to take a hike, it was great, because she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. I know a lot of people are hoping for Dhruv to get jealous and try to get alya, but honestly there isn't much chemistry between dhruv/alya, and I'm hoping that maybe they can create some chesmitry between MaanYa, since they are two actors that are equally good at acting, unlike dhruv. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312CooChi

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@Soums: i guess coz nahi karega then also he'll be bashed
ROFL 
 he always has been promoting I guess, just that this was THE high point of the show, and he realized it's a good thing..probably his PR asked him to..

jo bhi hai, accha hi hai!

About JDJ, yeah, do u know when it begins?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

Edited by CooChi - 13 May 2015 at 12:05pm

geet.a-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Originally posted by -Cherry-

@P: god knows yaar what these people are seeing LOL
@Geet: totes agreement, Alya has just become incredible lately, I'm loving her character recently. But from the beginning I've been a Cabir fan, I was surprised that there isn't a fanclub for him man, he is seriously so funny his comedic timing is perfect. 

THERE IS!!!Embarrassed

dude where! We need to go chat on there about amazing cabir is Embarrassed

Also completely agreed with your other comment, it just seems like Uttu isn't trying whatsoever, he just makes masti, annoys people, acts like a puppy gone high, and thats it. Like come on the others are so good on the show and each actor has made so much improvements in their craft and then there's Uttu who's just taking steps back instead of forward. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrown

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

ok Cv;s pls fulfill this wish

I just want simple  I L  U from nandu's  side too...no major drama or decorations...
all i want is it should be heartfelt just like we got Manik's scene todayHeart
and i want her to tell him how much he means for her..i am saying in advance coz am always late to demand the scenes ROFL

pls cvs just give us this..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

missvioletzrn1312-KP-filter.coffee-MKB-Flame.Of.Rose-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

Ohey chuppa rustam go do some revision! Angry 
zrn1312 Goldie
zrn1312
zrn1312

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Lol the thing is no one in this show is really protective about Dhrulya; like they were cute before, but unfortunately, their love never came across to the audience. After all the shit Dhruv spewed at Alya and he hasn't even shown any remorse over it, I can see why people are shipping Alya-Arymaan. This track will probably show some Dhruvs recollection of his actions.
Also Jotwani is cute and makes a nice pair with krissan lol - Uttu needs to up his acting game.

THIS!! Alya has slowly grown on me, and a lot of credit for that goes to Krissann. She may not be the best of actors but you can see she tries, Uttu toh just doesn't care anymore Pinch Bas interviews ke time hyper hojata hain -___-

Call me shallow, but Jotwani and Kriss would look hot together Embarrassed I'm totally on board the MannYa ship if it happens Tongue Alya deserves much better than what Dhruv treated her like!

@Rez: Try a little bit, I'm sure you'll like this ship Embarrassed

QueenOfHell-KP-

Go to top