Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik (Page 105)

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Wish: Hug

I like what u said about love and maNan.. agreed...it's not like they don't know it, for one another, it wasn't really hyped..the surprise wasn't the I LOVE YOU, it was other things: making each other happy through literal examples of symbolic assurances..i LOVED how that was played out...
But today, when M said I LOVE YOU, it was as a reassurance, because she said she doesn't like herself anymore, and I liked that somehow, added a kind of depth to it that is so often missing in I Love Yous

this exactly geet!
it added so much depth to the i love you today. she said she doesnt like herself anymore and then manik says he loves her no matter what. it was so perfect!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNangeet.acharminggenie

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I read this in a book I JUST began:

'Wounds are said to emit light under certain conditions-touch them and the brightness will stay on the hands...'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09Srujana7.MaNan-Cherry-

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Aww look who's writing essays again. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggenie

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Geet:Hug 
Same. I love how MaNan have always been more about "showing" than "telling".. this is like such a cardinal rule for any good story teller.. and also the best possible way to maintain that connect with your audience.. This is why MaNan have won our hearts and the magice is still consistent even now 200 episodes later.. Their love is out there for themselves, each other and all to see.. it is their foundation not their destination.. this is why they are able to rely and so effortlessly build on itEmbarrassed

@Genie: Have I indulged you for enough today? Now prepare to be schooled in private for your vanishing acts and other shenanigansEvil Smile

Oh, it's coming.. also do you remember how I warned you can never win with me?  #justsaying

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-Srujana7.MaNangeet.acharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Wish: Hug

I like what u said about love and maNan.. agreed...it's not like they don't know it, for one another, it wasn't really hyped..the surprise wasn't the I LOVE YOU, it was other things: making each other happy through literal examples of symbolic assurances..i LOVED how that was played out...
But today, when M said I LOVE YOU, it was as a reassurance, because she said she doesn't like herself anymore, and I liked that somehow, added a kind of depth to it that is so often missing in I Love Yous

^^ All of this. 

I loved and it was so refreshing that love was all about symbolism in the end. They both knew it , they both were so secured in their feelings even with the FC fiasco that made it special for me. it wasn't about a confession at all , because they both were living the  love the entire time. When he asks her if she trusts him and their togetherness- that was love. When she shares her fears and he reassures that he will sort- love again. The whole teasing was more of a celebration , happiness and was never meant to be a surprise or  huge deal for them. 

But today it was special for me because she needed to hear it from him. She was questioning her own self , her won worth and here the guy says he doesn't care because he will always love her. 

@White - That trust fall - when he told her that she can fall, do silly things and he will always be there for her has become the crux of  their relationship in a way. This is the depth that we like and fangush upon. Not just today but the whole FC time , whenever Nandu was reaching her break-point, Manik was stepping up. I am glad she hit it now, because that just open up to see how Nandu falls more in love with Manik and how he handles her. The very basic stability of their relationship is created now.

13th- You totally baited me. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09Srujana7.MaNan

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I read this in a book I JUST began:

'Wounds are said to emit light under certain conditions-touch them and the brightness will stay on the hands...'

Even more so if the wounded in question is a unicornTongueLOL

geet.a

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

UGH Not getting time right now but just let me say this.
CVS THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!!! OH MY GOD I've not felt like this in ages! I WANT TO REWATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE! SOOO SOOO GOOD! BEST EPISODE EVER AFTER A LONG TIME FOR ME! You've upped your game and how! No words do justice to this, IT WAS SOOO GOOD! And Manik's I LOVE YOU. THAANKYOU FOR THIS. IT WAS IT FOR ME! AND THE SONG. actually everything, Cavya OH MAN CAVYA <3 MANBIR and MANAN. THE SUBTLETY! I wanna fangirl, damn feeels!!! THANKYOU SO SO MUCH <3 I think i'll rewatch asap 23344567 times! 

AHMAAZING EPISODE! And that ILY. It has to be it for me, this is my most favorite confession <33 AAH. I JUST <3

MY FAVORITE SONG AS OF NOW <3 The IMPACT WAS JUSTDay Dreaming

You come and then you go
You have no time to talk to me, I missed ya so.Disapprove
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Aww look who's writing essays again. LOL

Kinda missing you but I am giving you SPACE. LOL

13th and I are going at war soon. You would be the refree. Tongue

@13th - I will be off again randomly, work and football season , have Barca crowd to school or I might need a rock to hide. LOL

@Geet - Those lines be love. Embarrassed

geet.a

Go to top