|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 116

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Medha.S

Shreya,You know I just recently started going on twitter again after I was over with all my hard exam papers. So, I don't even know who followed me and unfollowed me. Give me that twitter handle 

I will consider following it maybe πŸ€”

Aww...COme here joo
You be the only one who called me Shreya hereπŸ˜†

@shreyapokharel1
Originally posted by charminggenie

MSSS- Nooo Not Matt Bomer, OMGGG I crush real bad on him. He is EVERYTHING. Oh God the eyes, I miss White Collar !! Cannot wait for Magic Mike just for him. And his love for his husband ( So Jealous)
This stereotyping of gay guys irritate me. 

They are young kids, not every love should be epic or for life. Mukti should stay single for a long time. She needs loads of "me" time. NoHarshad- thats toxic of another level. 

Navya Should move away from harshad, they have nothing in common, there never was love. No need to have that equation going. She should raise her kid and later should be with some decent guy. But that should be beyond fictional world and epilogue kinda thing. 

Only thing for Harshad , if at all, should be his bond with Alya . Rest nothing.

Exactly, the guy looks like a greek god and is so build and so sweet and kinda perfect and cute and just sexy. *Sigh*  He lost some good projects due to his orientation too. Shame, their loss. 

The Alya thing is the only saving grace for Harshad -- he really should just stay away from the rest.

God, I so hope Arymaan won't be turned into a baddie or something. Just noNOno!
Manik did not like nyo from childhood i believe coz he told nandini that she never said a rhyme to him as she was busy impressing  his dad?
so my doubts are was manik born to her before she got married to Mr.Malhotra? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Manik did not like nyo from childhood i believe coz he told nandini that she never said a rhyme to him as she was busy impressing his dad?
so my doubts are was manik born to her before she got married to Mr.Malhotra?πŸ˜•

Hey girl!
Whats your name?!

Yeah he did not like her..but he started Hating her after that secret thing with Harshad 2 years back.
Originally posted by charminggenie

I would have said Box likes to whip me but that be all lie. She just pokes and let me struggle with pain. My pain= her happiness. 13th has real powers and I am chained forever to her. I think only Doc gives me real loving.#Sedlyf

Look, no one loves you like Doc -- others just love you for your sexiness, Mom loves you for you. Others just like to dominate you and see you in pain😭 But, to each his/her own. You like it so yeah.

Gosh, I am talking to my step-mom about her extra marital affairs *sigh* 
Originally posted by CooChi

Hey girl!
Whats your name?!

Yeah he did not like her..but he started Hating her after that secret thing with Harshad 2 years back.

Heyy!! My Name is Sadia!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

poor manik.. he mite have been tortured by nyo.. like locking him inside the room! 
we're having power cut problems here.i don't think i'll be able to watch ky2 today.please someone give me the live updates.

Please and thanks
Do we have a new episode 2morow..
or will they keep it from Mon-Thurs till Mr.Samthaan gets done with JDJ
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Do we have a new episode 2morow..
or will they keep it from Mon-Thurs till Mr.Samthaan gets done with JDJ
this arrangement is mostly till the completion of IPL.
its not yet confirmed though. and is it official parth is doing JDJ?
Originally posted by white_beauty

this arrangement is mostly till the completion of IPL.
its not yet confirmed though. and is it official parth is doing JDJ?

i dnt knw.. everyone on my FB friendlist were saying that in SBS they have told that parth id gng to do JDJ