Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!
@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Unrequited love, baah! Don't wanna wish it on the poor girl really..

Seriously, Marriage is overrated.Period.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. πŸ˜†

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

It really is not difficult for a girl to fall for a gay guy, especially one in a vulnerable state. She always wanted someone to adore her, expected it from Harshad and never got it. But now Cabir is standing up for her, supporting her and as is her hormones are supposed to be all over the place so his actions are tugging at her heartstrings. Plus Cabir is not effeminate, he is a man who likes men. And his behaviour towards women is pretty gentlemanly too so I can see her falling for him. 

Agreed, exactly! It is just most people have all these gender/orientation stereotypes in their mind and if a guy is effeminate he has to be gay even if he is happily married with three kids -- and if some girl falls for a gay guy, and later comes to know that he is in fact -- they be like, WAAH YOU DONT LOOK GAY!
Only if people will leave such stereotypes, protecting your heart becomes easier. 
I mean have you looked at Matt Bomer, dude doesn't LOOK gay at all -- loks like an ultimate Alpha stereotype. But he is like married to a guy with cute kids. 

I crush so hard on him.
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: CooChi

πŸ˜† Even I don't want that for her.
But Sadistic pleasures you see. πŸ˜†

We have Harshad in the house. He is confusing me.
Is it MukShad the end game or NavShad?!

I would love to see NavShad..though m feeling MukShad MukShad everywhere.

I hope Harshad goes and get married to Nayonnica and leave both the girls alone. πŸ˜³
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shoes will get thrown my way but Mukti is the kind of girl who never learns...If we are to keep it real, would it be so bad if she thought he had changed and then she gets back with him? Epilogue can show a Mukti who is alone and doing charity work with cancer patients/messed up kids. Navya should never give Harshad a second chance. No. She needs to ride this storm out on her own. And give up that baby. Cabir does not earn enough to support everyone in his house.
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Zee - You spoke his name. Not a fan of any Barca player but special  hate for him. Chelsea be louu!!

@MS- I still want Browman and Cabir .But agree with Kray, Navya needs to tone down - thing is she only appeals when she is doing the right thing as in take down of the Moms or making sense viz MaNan but girl needs to pitch it down. Veebha goes BV route a lot .

She can't help it, it is just unapologetically Veebha - She was born this way.πŸ˜†

Yep, now that Arymaan hasn't been introduced to Cabir, I am waiting for their first interaction -- That will decide if I ship it or leave it. 
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I know right...
Chelsea is LOVE
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Genie called me Zee πŸ˜³

Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: loquacious_me

I know right...
Chelsea is LOVE

She is? Who is Chelsea? <__<
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Shoes will get thrown my way but Mukti is the kind of girl who never learns...If we are to keep it real, would it be so bad if she thought he had changed and then she gets back with him? Epilogue can show a Mukti who is alone and doing charity work with cancer patients/messed up kids. Navya should never give Harshad a second chance. No. She needs to ride this storm out on her own. And give up that baby. Cabir does not earn enough to support everyone in his house.

Exactly my point Zee..
Navya needs to give up her Baby..I feel even Cabir is being emotional when he says I will lok after the baby and Navya is not alone...He needs to realise he is just a RJ and not even a graduate...

But then I also want to see a gay and a pregnant lady living togetherπŸ˜†