|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 111

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Cherry-

mere pass hai, you wantttπŸ˜‰

arre swancy πŸ€—

thanks re.wish i could grab it and take it out from the phone and eat!!
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Koi hain?πŸ˜†

Except me i don't think anyone's here πŸ˜• Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
Today's episode was just love - every single scene of the episode (minus the screaming mother).
I just can't get over that first MaNan scene.  This "I love you" was full of reassurance. I love you and I am going to stand by you; I know how lost you are (because I have been through that darkness myself), but I will be there to help you find yourself. I love you and no matter how much you try to shut me out, I am going to be around you so whenever you want to reach out, you can find me. You can take as long as long as you want, but you will find me by your side. 

Manik following Nandini like a shadow - loved the way Nandu could feel his presence and how she turned around. That cute little sign of whether she wants him to leave and how cutely she said no. Then looking around for Manik when she couldn't find him - she can deny as much as she wants, but she always looks for Manik (this reminded me of Nandini drunk scene where Manik asked her "tu ab mujhe kyun dhoond rahi ho?"). 
The conversation Manik was having with himself while they were sitting on that bench was adorable while Nandini kept giving these amused looks to him. Now we know that Manik Malhotra likes drinking Earl Grey Tea from the streets of London; lol nice. It's simple moments like these that make MaNan special as a couple. Nandu already took her first step today - she reached out to him by intertwining her pinky with his - absolutely loved that scene. 

Last MaNan Scene - parallels were awesome. 
NavNi scene - For the first time, Nandini cried out about her loss last night. It was supposed to be a special night - a new beginning for them - but it got turned into a nightmare by Pandit. How is she supposed to move on when all she can think about is that? It's only with time that she can heal. She is a jhansi ki rani like Navya said and she will emerge stronger from this than ever before. I love Navya for being there for Nandu today - to give her encouragement. 

ManBir scene - I loved their scene. Cabir rightly said that what happened last night was most traumatic for nandu than anyone else.
Cabir's advice - "How difficult will it be to decode new Nandini?" - something for Manik to think about; I love Cabir; he is that friend anyone would want.  

CavYa
Cabir - I loved how he said that he will support Navya and that they don't need to be married to do that. Thank you for getting rid of the mothers.  
Navya - She was a star today; she stood up for yourself/Cabir and did the right thing. Loved how she tried to put sense into the mothers. 

Edited: I really love the dialogue writer for today's episode - whoever you are, please keep writing these wonderful dialogues. Almost every single dialogue today was just perfect - πŸ‘.

Edited by -KP- - 8 years ago
today is Thursday πŸ˜” again three days without manan and no pages of AT to stalk πŸ˜” I hope ye weekend bore na ho
like like last two weekends...
AND
hi all πŸ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376589
On yesterday's episode and updated.
coochi dear the move of niyo i was talking about
when she is saying "and you" that finger and her body move i love that...
that was not in actual episode it was in precape so precape gif😊
Copy pasting my post in Adhi's thread:

The best thing about yesterday's episode was it was subtle. Nothing was OTT. Even Navya's reaction and outburst. Even Ammaji's pouring kerosene over herself. It was drama in the right measures. 

The scenes that stood out for me were:

a) when Manik tells her that he loves her, it is said with a mix of assurance, finality and pain. The way her eyes pop open when he says the words, as though she does not expect him to love her anymore because she does not love herself anymore. She thinks he sees her with her eyes but he assures her that he sees her with his. 

b) Navya standing up for Cabir and explaining to his mother that him getting married will only push him further away because he will resent her for making him take such a step. And Cabir deciding to take up the responsibility as a friend. When two people are shunned by society and their family too, they learn to stand tall and fight for themselves and this is what CaVya showed yesterday.

c) Nandini reaching out to Manik, slowly linking her pinky with his. Just the moment before she does that, he is resigned, pained for her and she sees it. So she closes her eyes, musters strength and channels her energy to reach deep within her heart where he resides...and with eyes closed and focusing on that place in her heart...she slowly touches him. His expression...the wonderment, the awe and the gratitude - that she is willing to let him in, that she is willing to fight. For herself. And for them.  
Edited by MKrayZee - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Copy pasting my post in Adhi's thread:

The best thing about yesterday's episode was it was subtle. Nothing was OTT. Even Navya's reaction and outburst. Even Ammaji's pouring kerosene over herself. It was drama in the right measures. 

The scenes that stood out for me were:

a) when Manik tells her that he loves her, it is said with a mix of assurance, finality and pain. The way her eyes pop open when he says the words, as though she does not expect him to love her anymore because she does not love herself anymore. She thinks he sees her with her eyes but he assures her that he sees her with his. 

b) Navya standing up for Cabir and explaining to his mother that him getting married will only push him further away because he will resent her for making him take such a step. And Cabir deciding to take up the responsibility as a friend. When two people are shunned by society and their family too, they learn to stand tall and fight for themselves and this is what CaVya showed yesterday.

c) Nandini reaching out to Manik, slowly linking her pinky with his. Just the moment before she does that, he is resigned, pained for her and she sees it. So she closes her eyes, musters strength and channels her energy to reach deep within her heart where he resides...and with eyes closed and focusing on that place in her heart...she slowly touches him. His expression...the wonderment, the awe and the gratitude - that she is willing to let him in, that she is willing to fight. For herself. And for them.  

I love subtlety so much, and yesterday the episode was so damn beautiful!
Originally posted by -KP-

Today's episode was just love - every single scene of the episode (minus the screaming mother).
I just can't get over that first MaNan scene.  This "I love you" was full of reassurance. I love you and I am going to stand by you; I know how lost you are (because I have been through that darkness myself), but I will be there to help you find yourself. I love you and no matter how much you try to shut me out, I am going to be around you so whenever you want to reach out, you can find me. You can take as long as long as you want, but you will find me by your side. 

Manik following Nandini like a shadow - loved the way Nandu could feel his presence and how she turned around. That cute little sign of whether she wants him to leave and how cutely she said no. Then looking around for Manik when she couldn't find him - she can deny as much as she wants, but she always looks for Manik (this reminded me of Nandini drunk scene where Manik asked her "tu ab mujhe kyun dhoond rahi ho?"). 
The conversation Manik was having with himself while they were sitting on that bench was adorable while Nandini kept giving these amused looks to him. Now we know that Manik Malhotra likes drinking Earl Grey Tea from the streets of London; lol nice. It's simple moments like these that make MaNan special as a couple. Nandu already took her first step today - she reached out to him by intertwining her pinky with his - absolutely loved that scene. 

Last MaNan Scene - parallels were awesome. 
NavNi scene - For the first time, Nandini cried out about her loss last night. It was supposed to be a special night - a new beginning for them - but it got turned into a nightmare by Pandit. How is she supposed to move on when all she can think about is that? It's only with time that she can heal. She is a jhansi ki rani like Navya said and she will emerge stronger from this than ever before. I love Navya for being there for Nandu today - to give her encouragement. 

ManBir scene - I loved their scene. Cabir rightly said that what happened last night was most traumatic for nandu than anyone else.
Cabir's advice - "How difficult will it be to decode new Nandini?" - something for Manik to think about; I love Cabir; he is that friend anyone would want.  

CavYa
Cabir - I loved how he said that he will support Navya and that they don't need to be married to do that. Thank you for getting rid of the mothers.  
Navya - She was a star today; she stood up for yourself/Cabir and did the right thing. Loved how she tried to put sense into the mothers. 

Edited: I really love the dialogue writer for today's episode - whoever you are, please keep writing these wonderful dialogues. Almost every single dialogue today was just perfect - πŸ‘.

KP- Lovely Review!!πŸ€—

They not only hinted at breaking the wall around Nandu but also played it across multiple characters. From her telling him to not leave to the pinky moment. 

This I Love you was different , it was reassuring, reiterating that she might have been lost but his love for her sustains for hamesha. 
Genie are you not in hiding?