|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 104

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Cherry-

they did explore their emotional/ non-physical relationship which pissed me off, i liked that mukti was soft with him and she was just being herself it was a different side and the cvs didn't explore much of this at all. Uh annoying.

You Know his entry was planned during Musicana.Donno why they delayed it. Also they were going to give us a Harshad -Mukti-Abhi triangle..but that SHAKE left the show.
i never thought alya would get matured to be Ok with MaNan thing so soon.. i thought she along with her bhai would create probs for MaNan
but now i think NyoShad will together create troubles for MaNan specially Manik by targetting nandini as now they knw Manik's weakness is nandini
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

i wish he had a talk with Manik too. specially the one which he had with nandini in his last scene with her in the hospital.. that was very heart touching!!

He was a true friend .
I miss his Harkatey.
That scene where he is disguised as a taxi driver and standing on the road waiting for Manik and Manik comes there and calls the other taxi and he is like " SAHAAB MAIN PEHLE LINE PE KHADA HAI..AAO MERI GAADI MEIN BAITHO..AAJAO"
Hilarious!! 🤣Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
Read the WU. Seems like there was a great Cabir/Navya scene?!

i never thought alya would get matured to be Ok with MaNan thing so soon.. i thought she along with her bhai would create probs for MaNan
but now i think NyoShad will together create troubles for MaNan specially Manik by targetting nandini as now they knw Manik's weakness is nandini

I love Alya!!
She is the most Amazing Ex-Bimbo turned REAL DIVA girl I've ever seen!!
@CooChi. :- it was literally him who made MaNan spend time there with each other. and think nandini was not supposed to be there with manik at that place, but abhimanyu tricked her to go there

@CooChi. :- it was literally him who made MaNan spend time there with each other. and think nandini was not supposed to be there with manik at that place, but abhimanyu tricked her to go there

His planning and execution was pretty fast.
But I still wonder..Who is that SETHI GUY whose house he called a Tower and locked the Prince Charming there?!
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Read the WU. Seems like there was a great Cabir/Navya scene?!

go watch barfi.today's epi was really good
Originally posted by CooChi

His planning and execution was pretty fast.
But I still wonder..Who is that SETHI GUY whose house he called a Tower and locked the Prince Charming there?!

even i wanted to knw that, as that SETHI house name plate was highlighted!! ðŸ˜†
May be he will come sometime in the future in case he had a CCTV camera in his house ðŸ˜†
as we saw Rishab in the precap.. does anyone think that he mite get another attack as dhruv too would be there and then manik would take them home ,then it would be when nandini hugs manik..