Devilsdesire and swancu Thankyou πŸ˜³

Ur Welcome πŸ˜Š
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

LOL yesssπŸ˜†

Manik :- nandini and her quirky Likes..

Abhimanyu:- U better start liking me coz Nandini toh already mere saath haiπŸ˜‰

I loved that part!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Zain was effortless in those cheesy lines no?!
I liked his convo with the doctor.
Like it was so well executed .No overdramatic lines and background score.
His cancer revelation was quite simple and real.
me and most of the fans thought that abhimanyu would create jealousy for Manik. coz abhimanyu was some kinda relative of nandini and also visit her house.. 

i mean ke. Jealousy from other person could have been great, as manik was not able to do anything to dhruv when he used to be jealous of DhruNi!!
abhimanyu even made nandini understand manik's point during that secret ballot thing.. like his ways were simple to make things understand...
I liked when he called nandini Baby Doll!! 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

i understand exactly what you mean, the cases of both MukBhi and DhruYla i just find the scenes are well executed or written well to be honest. For MukBhi they really had a good future in front of them and I really wanted to see their love blossom but we never got scenes like that. Oh well.

Yeah..Instead we got some underwater makeout sessions.
I wanted their story to be something very soft . Like Mukti was always a physical girl. But with Abhi she was like A very normal girl.
Remember when she and alya are talking and alya asks her k did you guys do it? She says No..usey toh baatein karni thi!
And Alya is like ..Baatein..? Thats a first for you!
I liked that.The change!
throughout the whole manan scene at the staircase these lyrics kept going through my mind:
But I'll kneel down,
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down,
Know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you
And I will wait, I will wait for you
just a doubt.. 
was that Spot thing planned before ahead by manik or he just used the situation to do so when she broke that artecraft?

was that kept there purposefully?

Did manik and alya really had physical relation for seven years? (i think yes.. :v)

and most important. did MaNan really kissed during that accidental kiss, or she just landed on his lips?

Originally posted by CooChi

Yeah..Instead we got some underwater makeout sessions.
I wanted their story to be something very soft . Like Mukti was always a physical girl. But with Abhi she was like A very normal girl.
Remember when she and alya are talking and alya asks her k did you guys do it? She says No..usey toh baatein karni thi!
And Alya is like ..Baatein..? Thats a first for you!
I liked that.The change!

they did explore their emotional/ non-physical relationship which pissed me off, i liked that mukti was soft with him and she was just being herself it was a different side and the cvs didn't explore much of this at all. Uh annoying. 
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

abhimanyu even made nandini understand manik's point during that secret ballot thing.. like his ways were simple to make things understand...
I liked when he called nandini Baby Doll!!

This ! I thought I was the only one.
The guy used to explain Manik's thought process to Nandu just the way Cabira used to do it with Manik for Nandu!
They guy was a gem! But the lovestory overshadowed his epic individual character sketch.
Originally posted by CooChi

This ! I thought I was the only one.
The guy used to explain Manik's thought process to Nandu just the way Cabira used to do it with Manik for Nandu!
They guy was a gem! But the lovestory overshadowed his epic individual character sketch.

i wish he had a talk with Manik too. specially the one which he had with nandini in his last scene with her in the hospital.. that was very heart touching!!