Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

even i liked abhimanyu.. more over coz he made manik jealus twice!πŸ˜†

I liked him more cos he was really a wonderful friend for Nandu.At that time..Nobody..not even Manik was by her side..Abhi was really the much needed sounding board for her. I would have loved to see more of Manik Abhi encounters. πŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OH YEAAA for people liking zain/abhimanyu!! he was great man, i always saw so much negativity towards him, but i really liked him!
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

I like FC now!! I like her more! :D

πŸ˜† i thank my lucky stars!she likes me!
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

YES GIRL YES! I liked him, thought he was adorable and so much positivity and i'm so sad that he died

Yeah..But I wanted to see his death scene.
His cheesy gyaan was one adorable thing.
M missing him. But I hate MukBhi. πŸ˜†
crazygirl4RD thumbnail

I liked him more cos he was really a wonderful friend for Nandu.At that time..Nobody..not even Manik was by her side..Abhi was really the much needed sounding board for her. I would have loved to see more of Manik Abhi encounters. πŸ˜†

yesss.. nandini used to roam around all alone like a lost soul then as navya was also not there!! . then came abhimanyuπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› who apart from cabir understood MaNan's Love for each other..
and thanks to him for that secret new year party he organised for MaNan.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-Cherry- thumbnail

omg yes, nandini was all alone during that time with navya going back home and manik/nandini fights and it was just great seeing nandini and abhimanyu having that cute friendship, loved that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I liked that abhi and manik scene where they are at the photoshoot and he mentions nandini's smile, it was adorable! πŸ˜³ Also when manik called abhi, 'manyu' when he was lying on nandini lap  loved that!
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

OH YEAAA for people liking zain/abhimanyu!! he was great man, i always saw so much negativity towards him, but i really liked him!

We can give Abhimanyu a Shraddhanjali as Zain's bday is near . πŸ˜†
I liked Zain as well. Gentleman he is! πŸ˜†
-Cherry- thumbnail

Yeah..But I wanted to see his death scene.
His cheesy gyaan was one adorable thing.
M missing him. But I hate MukBhi. πŸ˜†

god no i can't deal with seeing a cancer death, for me personally that would have been too much, so i'm always thankful for the writers for not showing the end of abhimanyu because he was kinda left as a happy character in my head and I know just how painful the end gets and i'm glad they didn't take away that positiveness of abhimanyu. 

MukBhi for me was alright to be honest, i just liked seeing mukti be happy for a change. 
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: missviolet

Can someone give me links to the fb page that uploads episodes?

Here U Go -- https://www.facebook.com/MTVKaisiYeYaariaan
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: missviolet

Koi tho de do link

here πŸ˜† https://www.facebook.com/kyyvideosarchive?fref=nf