Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MKB-

And yet again I go back to the beautiful journey of which MaNan have been a part

Remember how once during the spot contract time Manik had told her to follow him everywhere just like his shadow and today the same boy is following her everywhere just like a shadow for her...:') 

The loops they always close them in such a beautiful way
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now that the moms are gone, can MaNan stay one night at Cavya's? Lol just the four of them - I would love to see that. They can all hang out!! πŸ˜†
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

math loving people you guys confuse me, as much as i LIKE algebra i could never LOVE maths, ever🀣

@Rez: ooo i've not seen that picture before, so jotwani is still on set then, i swear he has been missing from the pictures and stuff.

I Never understood Algebra ...What is the use?!
Geometry ..I used to call it Drawing.
Mathematics is one difficult subject made by some really great people for chewing innocent brains.

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -KP-

@Medha - That's very true!

Lol you keep asking the CVs for it and maybe we will get it! I would absolutely love to see that onscreen. Cabir deserves it all :)

I shall harass the f**k out of them for this, No worries πŸ˜†
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KP-

Now that the moms are gone, can MaNan stay one night at Cavya's? Lol just the four of them - I would love to see that. They can all hang out!! πŸ˜†

OMG yes! Another sleepover πŸ˜³
And yes "hang out" πŸ˜‰ Totally get what you mean!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -MKB-

And yet again I go back to the beautiful journey of which MaNan have been a part

Remember how once during the spot contract time Manik had told her to follow him everywhere just like his shadow and today the same boy is following her everywhere just like a shadow for her...:') 

i'm always in awe of their character and relationship development, it's honestly the best I've ever seen. I sometimes watch some episodes and I'm overwhelmed with their journey because it's been such a slow burn, but it's been such a beautiful journey from that first egg throw, to the him kneeling holding that egg in his hand. I'm honestly speechless about this relationship development, they've been through it all and there's not a single doubt in my heart that these two are just meant to be. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

heartfelt sympathy yaar🀣

You know what I was studying Statistics and the word ANALYSIS was poking me every now and then.
I WAS LIKE ..ANALYSIS UNCLE..LEAVE ME ALONE...LET ME STUDY.. 🀣
KY2 is too much for me!! I am addicted!!!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@KP: omg yes, would love to see a MaNan Cavya sleepover hahah
@Coochi: psst dude algebra is awesome, it's probably the only good thing I like about maths haha. Whoever came up with maths obviously hated students -__- thats the only explanation. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG SO MANY of my friends are getting married!
like :o
and here i am gushing over fictional couples
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I madly loved math...In fact I remember my fourth semester in engineering was the last time I had math as a subject and after the exam I was super upset...as it was over