|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 93

Posted: 8 years ago
@Genie: Yes I can't wait to see the episode today; seems like a nice one. I will post my review later today.

I don't know who it was, but someone suggested Alya-Aryaman-Cabir angle lol and I would love to see that happen. Cabir thinking Aryaman is hot and him getting all bothered about it...and maybe MaNan can tease him about Aryaman; God all the lulz out of it. I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryamaan...would love to see that and how he deals with it. It's high time he gets some attention; I am not sure about Aryaman turning gay though (not sure what Jotwani signed up for and if he would be willing to do it...lol)
@Coochi: thats some strong hate man ðŸ¤£
Did someone say they LOVE maths, who are you and what planet are you from? ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by zrn1312

THIS!! Alya has slowly grown on me, and a lot of credit for that goes to Krissann. She may not be the best of actors but you can see she tries, Uttu toh just doesn't care anymore😵Bas interviews ke time hyper hojata hain -___-

Call me shallow, but Jotwani and Kriss would look hot together😳I'm totally on board the MannYa ship if it happens😛Alya deserves much better than what Dhruv treated her like!

@Rez: Try a little bit, I'm sure you'll like this ship😳

sorry yaar! 😕
Originally posted by geet.a

Okay, i know Eco and Math..the rest, i am from a PCM with Eco stream so dunno about the rest😆😆

But i LOVE eco and math

ECO is my love. My NANAJI was a great economist .He had this dream of seeing some one from his family studying eco.But all of them opted for pure science subjects. I remember He was very sick and he did not remember my Mommy and our family.My Aunt she took me to him one day and told him that see This girl is your grand daughter and she is studying eco.He smiled.He was so Happy. I cannot forget that proud smile on his face.
Sorry..bhavnaao mein beh gayi. 😆
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@Coochi: thats some strong hate man ðŸ¤£
Did someone say they LOVE maths, who are you and what planet are you from? ðŸ¤£

Shetup!😆😆😆
I love Math!! SELECTIVELY though!
i hate geometry, and when we have take out volumes and areas and all of that...but I LOVE trigo, algebra, probabilities, and all that stuff people hate😆😆
@Geet - Word , the complexity of a bisexual person woud be completely lost to Indian audience, like the CaVYa marriage. 
Also I am happy today with CaVya bonding, I loved them today and I kinda dig their friendship, bond now. Once the status is cleared to the viewers , it is easier to relate and invest now. i want to play with it more.

See dosti and love be the focal point for every character except maybe or Cabir because of his sexuality they don't play with those arcs much- it's more about acceptance from his mom for him. Also now for Navya- the baby angle.

But for every other character, love is a big conflict. Alya moved on from one long relationship to an intense one with Dhruv without any break, they both had major communication issues and insecurities . I understand the need for the eating disorder , just I hope they maintain the balance. you see 3 men would be focusing on her Dhruv, Arya and Harshad , this kinda sets her up on a big arc . Lets hope they don't mess it up too much.

MS- Dude, MaNanBir be always love. 
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: Yes I can't wait to see the episode today; seems like a nice one. I will post my review later today.

I don't know who it was, but someone suggested Alya-Aryaman-Cabir angle lol and I would love to see that happen. Cabir thinking Aryaman is hot and him getting all bothered about it...and maybe MaNan can tease him about Aryaman; God all the lulz out of it. I want Cabir to be attracted to Aryamaan...would love to see that and how he deals with it. It's high time he gets some attention; I am not sure about Aryaman turning gay though (not sure what Jotwani signed up for and if he would be willing to do it...lol)

There is always bisexuality ! 
For once Navelis mom behaved like an Indian mom, she refused to take responsibility of Navya and her child

Sad but this is true
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@Coochi: thats some strong hate man🤣
Did someone say they LOVE maths, who are you and what planet are you from?🤣

My MOMMY...SHE IS A MATH LOVER.
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO SUPPRESS my hatred towards Math infront of her. She is like..DO MATH 24*7 .MATH IS EVERYTHING.MATH MATH MATH.
Originally posted by geet.a

Shetup!😆😆😆
I love Math!! SELECTIVELY though!
i hate geometry, and when we have take out volumes and areas and all of that...but I LOVE trigo, algebra, probabilities, and all that stuff people hate😆😆

I love simple Arithmetic wala Maths.
Plus Minus Multiply Divide.Thats all we need. 😆Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago