Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -KP-

Your opinion is not unpopular - lol I think in upcoming episodes, if they give more Alya-Aryamaan interaction, a lot of people will think like you do already.

They will want Aryamaan/Alya together.

Dhruv has potential, but it's Uttu's acting that is the problem here.

This man this!! From the beginning dhruv as a character has a lot of potential, it's just the execution of Dhruvs character is done very poorly by Uttu, it just makes the whole DhruYla pairing dis-interesting because if only one half of the couple is giving it its all and the other has expressions of a rock, it's worthless. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

@P: god knows yaar what these people are seeing πŸ˜†

@Geet: totes agreement, Alya has just become incredible lately, I'm loving her character recently. But from the beginning I've been a Cabir fan, I was surprised that there isn't a fanclub for him man, he is seriously so funny his comedic timing is perfect. 

Cabir does have an AT which is lost again, I see .. *sigh* 

Even I didn't like Aliya in the starting but she grew on me -- I like her when she is not jealous of Nandini and acts very childishly towards Manik -- but that is obviously my Manik Bias speaking. I don't like when people accuse him of not paying attention on his friends and getting distracted. πŸ˜† Like, Excuse the f**k you.

Now I like her way better than Dhruv who lost his charm within three months of the show. Cabir was always my baby even when he was an evil clown. 
Then he became my thing and he is ManBir was down right awesome since the first time they had a good scene -MaNanBir be my It ship.

-Cherry- thumbnail
@Rez: we all blame Uttu hahaha
@Coochi: thanks meri jaan :P hahaa you taking a break from economics then? 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

i was thinking of u
and u came..

Also, coochu, what subjects?
phir bata...can i help in any way?
i'm GREAt at teaching and helping with revising

The subjects are LOVE for me..but I get bored easily.
Eco Mathematics Accountancy and Mercantile Law.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
G: true..its too much for Alya, though I don't mind Aryamann...i am not sure how they'll handle bisexuality if Aryamann is gay..its a lot harder to portray than homosexuality and as good as they have been, i know it'll be next to impossible to portray bisexuality sensitively, since even within the Indian 'queer community' (wherever that exists in any kind of elite homogenous manner) , bisexuals are considered to be traitors for not fitting in one or the other categories (Which is so reductive, even if i don't generalize it). Anyway, this is the one reason i'm v hesitant about Cabir and Aryamann..but if Aryamann is for alya, wahin rakho...doesn't mean Cabir can't be attracted to him, anyway, that attraction needn't be reciprocated.
but that's just how i feel. maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised :)

I think Alya's eating disorder thing MIGHT come out soon... there have been hints, and Aryamann if he is for HER, might help with it in some way, when dhruv couldn't...or even help dhrulya get some closure...
as usual, too many possibilities, but don't know kya kya hoga..so happy to keep expectations low..as usual :P
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CooChi

The subjects are LOVE for me..but I get bored easily.
Eco Mathematics Accountancy and Mercantile Law.

Okay, i know Eco and Math..the rest, i am from a PCM with Eco stream so dunno about the restπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But i LOVE eco and math

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

@Rez: we all blame Uttu hahaha

@Coochi: thanks meri jaan :P hahaa you taking a break from economics then?

Nahi re I heart Economics (Books wala only).

But I hate MATHEMATICS..Like how NYONIKA hates MANIK na..That way!!
-MKB- thumbnail
The tone of his voice and his i love you was just so genuine, heartfelt and beautiful 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Cabir does have an AT which is lost again, I see .. *sigh* 

Even I didn't like Aliya in the starting but she grew on me -- I like her when she is not jealous of Nandini and acts very childishly towards Manik -- but that is obviously my Manik Bias speaking. I don't like when people accuse him of not paying attention on his friends and getting distracted. πŸ˜† Like, Excuse the f**k you.

Now I like her way better than Dhruv who lost his charm within three months of the show. Cabir was always my baby even when he was an evil clown. 
Then he became my thing and he is ManBir was down right awesome since the first time they had a good scene -MaNanBir be my It ship.

someone needs to bring that AT back cause cabir be awesome. 
Very true, whenever she was going through that 'jealous' stage it was annoying but I kinda understand where she was coming from you know, 7 years with someone you're bound to have insecurities about the reason for that break of relationship. Uh Dhruv never held any charm to me, from the very first time I saw Uttu acting the whole character was put off for me. 

Cabir is seriously a god sent character, i love his relationship with Manik, i loved that the whole dhruv/manik thing was kinda cut off and the relationship between cabir/manik became stronger, that was just awesome transition to watch. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And even with that, Still want Arymaan and Cabir -- Not even joking, CVS. Like, No ahahah so funny yeah yeah Nope -- I mean it. Make it happen as in seriously. 
I don't want Aliya-Dhruv -- Dhruv should go join his extraterrestrial family. Aliya can do better. If anything, at least Arymaan should just take her out on dates and she can remember what a hot HBIC she is and how No Dhrub Sr is going to walk all over her and get away without pencil heels shoved in the eyeballs. 

Still AryaBir be #mything -- Heart wants what it wants -- It wants some Man on Man hotness and UST, BYE!