|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 91

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by geet.a

THERE IS!!!😳

dude where! We need to go chat on there about amazing cabir is πŸ˜³

Also completely agreed with your other comment, it just seems like Uttu isn't trying whatsoever, he just makes masti, annoys people, acts like a puppy gone high, and thats it. Like come on the others are so good on the show and each actor has made so much improvements in their craft and then there's Uttu who's just taking steps back instead of forward. 
ok Cv;s pls fulfill this wish

I just want simple  I L  U from nandu's  side too...no major drama or decorations...
all i want is it should be heartfelt just like we got Manik's scene today❀️
and i want her to tell him how much he means for her..i am saying in advance coz am always late to demand the scenes πŸ€£

pls cvs just give us this..
Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

Ohey chuppa rustam go do some revision! πŸ˜‘ 
Originally posted by -KP-

Lol the thing is no one in this show is really protective about Dhrulya; like they were cute before, but unfortunately, their love never came across to the audience. After all the shit Dhruv spewed at Alya and he hasn't even shown any remorse over it, I can see why people are shipping Alya-Arymaan. This track will probably show some Dhruvs recollection of his actions.
Also Jotwani is cute and makes a nice pair with krissan lol - Uttu needs to up his acting game.

THIS!! Alya has slowly grown on me, and a lot of credit for that goes to Krissann. She may not be the best of actors but you can see she tries, Uttu toh just doesn't care anymore πŸ˜΅ Bas interviews ke time hyper hojata hain -___-

Call me shallow, but Jotwani and Kriss would look hot together πŸ˜³ I'm totally on board the MannYa ship if it happens πŸ˜› Alya deserves much better than what Dhruv treated her like!

@Rez: Try a little bit, I'm sure you'll like this ship πŸ˜³
Originally posted by CooChi

@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

i was thinking of u
and u came..

Also, coochu, what subjects?
phir bata...can i help in any way?
i'm GREAt at teaching and helping with revising
Originally posted by -Cherry-

#unpopularopinion but I don't want Dhruv/Alya to happen, because they said some terrible shit to her and made her seem like an object/trophy that he was handing over to Manik, that really pissed me off and made me sick to the stomach. And when Alya told dhruv to take a hike, it was great, because she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. I know a lot of people are hoping for Dhruv to get jealous and try to get alya, but honestly there isn't much chemistry between dhruv/alya, and I'm hoping that maybe they can create some chesmitry between MaanYa, since they are two actors that are equally good at acting, unlike dhruv.

Your opinion is not unpopular - lol I think in upcoming episodes, if they give more Alya-Aryamaan interaction, a lot of people will think like you do already.

They will want Aryamaan/Alya together.

Dhruv has potential, but it's Uttu's acting that is the problem here.
Edited by -KP- - 8 years ago
@KP- Dude, you are sooo gonna love today's episode. You better post your review here. Sigh, I cannot wait for your words. 
Also navNi happened.

I love all the characters except Mukti , because something about Mukti never clicked with me, i felt the execution fell bad all the time. She had way too many chances, so many tangibles and never could build around. This when even Navya has grown on me. 

I liked Alya always ,just right now I don't want them too over-crowd her story. The eating disorder sort of didn't make sense to me now, I hate when they use pity card to revive love tracks and this one seems like one. 

Dhruv-Alya made all the sense to me, just the stupid badly acted vampire saxx scene made them frivolous. They never could have the build , because they basically transitioned from one relationship/attraction to another. Their thing had a friendship base but essentially Dhruv's own growth happened or will happen after this dick Dhruv track, so he basically was vanilla , usual with Alya. 

I wanted Aryaaman for Cabir, just hot ass for my boy, so that he can get that dormant feelings kicking in forcing him to shut that door on Raghav and move on. Just something light, no strings attached for now. 

Alya-Aryaaman can be a good thing but don't over cook it. There is Harshad , Dhruv , eating disorder and Aryaaman. So many tangibles to play with. 
Originally posted by nneeiill

ok Cv;s pls fulfill this wish

I just want simple  I L  U from nandu's  side too...no major drama or decorations...
all i want is it should be heartfelt just like we got Manik's scene today❀️
and i want her to tell him how much he means for her..i am saying in advance coz am always late to demand the scenes πŸ€£

pls cvs just give us this..

omg yes, me and rez were talking about this days ago. I just want a simple I love you, that just comes out without even realising and just being absolutely intense and simple. But MaNan simplicity always goes far, take todays ILU for example and the pinky holding it's always the simple moments between them two that makes a huge difference. 
Originally posted by missviolet

People blaming uttu are stupid or uttu is stupid?πŸ˜†

i blame uttu πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Ohey chuppa rustam go do some revision!😑

What revision?? I revised Demand and Supply for 2 effing days. I love Economics but i cannot study it all the time.

Whatever you wrote for Dhrulya is so nice.
Your thoughts are really nice and very clear. Alya deserves some one better.