Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 90

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am not reading too much into his insta update...but he has been promoting manan all of a sudden for the last couple of weeks... that is a lot coming from A guy who did not even acknowledge the manan trend being number 1
Parth doing jdj would mean seriously tight schedules ... jdj can get crazy hectic...no wonder all older tracks being opened for other characters like attacks and harshad and nyo... Parth won't be overtaxed then ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@P: god knows yaar what these people are seeing ðŸ˜†
@Geet: totes agreement, Alya has just become incredible lately, I'm loving her character recently. But from the beginning I've been a Cabir fan, I was surprised that there isn't a fanclub for him man, he is seriously so funny his comedic timing is perfect. 
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: filter.coffee

i may be the only one who's not even a bit interested in aryamann alia pairing 😕

aryamann is good.glad that he won't come between manan.i want him to be a friend of who she knew from US.

and don't know why i just don't like alia.yeah i still don't.

so don't care about mannya or alyann as some people are calling them 😆

Lol the thing is no one in this show is really protective about Dhrulya; like they were cute before, but unfortunately, their love never came across to the audience. After all the shit Dhruv spewed at Alya and he hasn't even shown any remorse over it, I can see why people are shipping Alya-Arymaan. This track will probably show some Dhruvs recollection of his actions.
Also Jotwani is cute and makes a nice pair with krissan lol - Uttu needs to up his acting game.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

awww but rez maanYa has so much potential man. I do like alya though, i think it's because i feel like that krissan has improved so much from the beginning and has grown on me i guess.

sorry yaar not interested in them.not at all
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uttu needs to up his acting game...
usne acting ki kab thi..?

I used to love him as Dhruv, off late, I feel he's not even trying :(

It's sad since now dhruv has more potential than ever!! 
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

@P: god knows yaar what these people are seeing ðŸ˜†

@Geet: totes agreement, Alya has just become incredible lately, I'm loving her character recently. But from the beginning I've been a Cabir fan, I was surprised that there isn't a fanclub for him man, he is seriously so funny his comedic timing is perfect. 

THERE IS!!!😳
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
what a fantastic episode we got in all terms
Manik's  i love you so effective this time..much much much impactful than confession...adored the scene...

and the scenes followed by were so cute and yet so touching..the unspoken interaction between MaNan..pure bliss to watch..

the pinky finger holding scene was 

and OMG CavYa rocked today...those moms are gone for the good...time for party...🥳

cabir and navya  fought for themselves...i mean naveli pe pehli baar itna pyaar aaya mujhe..finally this is the navya we wanted to see...

and oh i loved the moment when Navya calls Nandu jhaansi ki rani..see thats how our nandu is ..she cannot handle her pain..she will divert it ..but the moment soome one needs helps she will be there...i so much loved that scene..and same with MaNBir..
Cavya as a support system for ManBir ..i actually loved how these two scenes were being played in parallel...all of them have gone thru bad phases and they are guiding each other..now thats frienship for you..finally Ky2 feels is back🥳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
#unpopularopinion but I don't want Dhruv/Alya to happen, because they said some terrible shit to her and made her seem like an object/trophy that he was handing over to Manik, that really pissed me off and made me sick to the stomach. And when Alya told dhruv to take a hike, it was great, because she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was. I know a lot of people are hoping for Dhruv to get jealous and try to get alya, but honestly there isn't much chemistry between dhruv/alya, and I'm hoping that maybe they can create some chesmitry between MaanYa, since they are two actors that are equally good at acting, unlike dhruv. 
geet.a thumbnail
@Soums: i guess coz nahi karega then also he'll be bashed
🤣 
 he always has been promoting I guess, just that this was THE high point of the show, and he realized it's a good thing..probably his PR asked him to..

jo bhi hai, accha hi hai!

About JDJ, yeah, do u know when it begins?

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@All..whatsupp??!
I was trying hard to resist this AT ..but...you know I can't.
I 've an exam to give.Mock is there on 30th and the actual one next month.Loads of books to read(not actually..just 3) .But I just can't stay away.

So what are we discussing?
Uttu?

Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago