|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 89

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by geet.a

curious. what happened?😆

Me too ðŸ˜³ Curios ðŸ˜†

curious. what happened?😆

nothing yaar, its weird because these people who were talking about it, I've known them for long and it just feels weird reading what they said even though i know they have common sense ðŸ˜†

quote: "Only few of them can get that they both have feelings for each other" << like what?! No wonder PaNi never take any selfies or anything. 
Did parth actually tweet that ...about falling in love with smile and the smile being gone
No I don't think it was for niti ...i am still sane. ..but this guy has avoided manan and nandini all together atleast on social media...what's with the new fou d love

And he is participating in jdj. ..like really 
Originally posted by Souma.N

Did parth actually tweet that ...about falling in love with smile and the smile being gone
No I don't think it was for niti ...i am still sane. ..but this guy has avoided manan and nandini all together atleast on social media...what's with the new fou d love

And he is participating in jdj. ..like really 

don't tell me people are actually wondering about that?
😆😆😆

It was him as manik, for nandini...he does these promotional things from time to time..

sab itna big deal kyun bana dete hain?😆😆
i may be the only one who's not even a bit interested in aryamann alia pairing 😕

aryamann is good.glad that he won't come between manan.i want him to be a friend of who she knew from US.

and don't know why i just don't like alia.yeah i still don't.

so don't care about mannya or alyann as some people are calling them 😆
Originally posted by -Cherry-

nothing yaar, its weird because these people who were talking about it, I've known them for long and it just feels weird reading what they said even though i know they have common sense ðŸ˜†

quote: "Only few of them can get that they both have feelings for each other" << like what?! No wonder PaNi never take any selfies or anything. 

😆
😲😲🤣
awww but rez maanYa has so much potential man. I do like alya though, i think it's because i feel like that krissan has improved so much from the beginning and has grown on me i guess. 

😆
😲😲🤣

and apparently blaming Uttu is for what he did is 'people being stupid' ðŸ˜³ are people watching the same interview i did orr what? 
I didn't like Alya, but I have mostly understood her POV...i like the character..she was never a bimbo as it seemed like to me.. but a girl of flesh and blood.
And KRissan has improved SO much...aaj kal toh I'm her fan only

It's mukti that I had/have some problems with...

But Alya toh is my good baccha now :D

NO ONE CAN BE CABIR. I LOVE HIM FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER
People blaming uttu are stupid or uttu is stupid?😆