Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 86

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: diva82

I made a new ship name, MannYa, ppl need to comment, 🀣 The hot and sexy new couple of Space, 😳

totally ship it! πŸ˜† I hope they get some good scenes together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

totally ship it!πŸ˜†I hope they get some good scenes together

Yess MannYa is hot man. That one eyelock.   πŸ˜³
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Genie: We are not gladiators. If you wanna war for entertainment go find another blood-thirsty, gold pimping shark like yourself.. I war like Cleopatra.. in private and with lots of seduction.. so now you decide what you'd likeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

@Geet: Haha I totally meant it as a reference to HP too.. I relate everything to that world, can't help myselfπŸ˜› 

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: missviolet

At a point of time when u dont believe in ur self you dont understand yourself there is a person who belives in you who tells you he loves you even if u dont love ur self. that will always give you stregnth...

on that bench when she saw him with a frown on his face..when he was unable to cheer her up...i think that gave her the tine bit of strength to reach out and touch his fingers...the fact that he still believes in her the simple fact that he still loves the light that she feels shes lots for ever...his belief and his i love you gave her the stregnth then to reach out and try n smile for him..

P- This was such a mutual , yet well-defined aspect today. The subtle role-reversal, the transitions. Him giving her strength , she assuring him that his efforts are not wasted. Sigh, i love them bas. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: diva82

Yess MannYa is hot man. That one eyelock.   πŸ˜³

totally digging them from that one eyelock πŸ˜³
-MKB- thumbnail
Please can Aryaman check out Alya? And can they go on dates πŸ˜³
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aryamann reminds me of Manik, that alpha male things, he will totally rock against Alya.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as my letter to Rez would have made it clear, I hate coffee..can't even stand the smell of it..
I'm a tea person, but I like my tea strong. v little milk.
We friends have bonded over chai and long conversations over literary texts..although bachpan se I liked tea more than milk🀣
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Genie me too ... I dont have tea or coffee at all... I have green tea , but that too sometimes.. I am kind of Niti here.. I love iced tea, cold coffee ,bournvita , cornflakes and chocos hahahaha... Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@MKB- I am not a coffee person also. I love only PaNi . πŸ˜†

@13th- Fine have at it. I will anyway be giving loads of entertainment today during the match . So book a private session , I promise to not show you ANY mercy. πŸ˜ˆ

The way Navya STFU the Mothers, thats exactly how I wanted to shout at them too.