|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 85

Posted: 8 years ago
At a point of time when u dont believe in ur self you dont understand yourself there is a person who belives in you who tells you he loves you even if u dont love ur self. that will always give you stregnth...
on that bench when she saw him with a frown on his face..when he was unable to cheer her up...i think that gave her the tine bit of strength to reach out and touch his fingers...the fact that he still believes in her the simple fact that he still loves the light that she feels shes lots for ever...his belief and his i love you gave her the stregnth then to reach out and try n smile for him..

Originally posted by charminggenie

@Geet - He said Earl Grey , i am loling so much . I mean , I can ship them the tea from sco, I think it's available even in India too. London shout-out. 

Genie you get it everywhere in India... Kuch Bhi  bol raha tha baba.. LOL ðŸ˜†
Oh I haven't even commented on the show. Yeah MaNan were brilliant, that I LOVE U was confession for me, Cavya gud, Manbir and Navni. Spot on epi.
Originally posted by missviolet

At a point of time when u dont believe in ur self you dont understand yourself there is a person who belives in you who tells you he loves you even if u dont love ur self. that will always give you stregnth...
on that bench when she saw him with a frown on his face..when he was unable to cheer her up...i think that gave her the tine bit of strength to reach out and touch his fingers...the fact that he still believes in her the simple fact that he still loves the light that she feels shes lots for ever...his belief and his i love you gave her the stregnth then to reach out and try n smile for him..

She is making progress, so it's all gud.
Originally posted by Stardust09

Stop. I'm drowning in feels already. Even when I think I'm over the episode after 4 hours of internalised fangirling, you people come and slay me with your words and it begins all over again. Can they get anymore beautiful? 

Let the feels overwhelm you!! yeh toh bas shuruaat hai!!😆🤗
I made a new ship name, MannYa, ppl need to comment, 🤣 The hot and sexy new couple of Space, 😳
VK- I don't drink Tea at all. But I see everyone obsessed with it. But it was so endearing, I really hope she makes him that tea once , just to see the smile on his face. 
I loved how Cabir and Navya shut their saviour complex and the attempt to escape from their problems by distracting through Cavya thing. I loved it so so much. Now both maNan be forced to deal their thing  aaram se. 
Originally posted by charminggenie

VK- I don't drink Tea at all. But I see everyone obsessed with it. But it was so endearing, I really hope she makes him that tea once , just to see the smile on his face.
I loved how Cabir and Navya shut their saviour complex and the attempt to escape from their problems by distracting through Cavya thing. I loved it so so much. Now both maNan be forced to deal their thing aaram se.

Yes the saviour complex is annoying.
Originally posted by diva82

Attention people!!!
new ship name for aryamann and alya

MannYa

Yuss people.

Henceforth please use this ship name whenever you're mentioning the new would-be power couple of SPACE😎

Thanks to Saamy😆

Oooh and Chetu or else she'll murder me without PaNi😆
Edited by rubys07 - 8 years ago
I am not a tea person, bas cold coffee pasand hai mujhe toh