Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

UGH Not getting time right now but just let me say this.

CVS THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!!! OH MY GOD I've not felt like this in ages! I WANT TO REWATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE! SOOO SOOO GOOD! BEST EPISODE EVER AFTER A LONG TIME FOR ME! You've upped your game and how! No words do justice to this, IT WAS SOOO GOOD! And Manik's I LOVE YOU. THAANKYOU FOR THIS. IT WAS IT FOR ME! AND THE SONG. actually everything, Cavya OH MAN CAVYA <3 MANBIR and MANAN. THE SUBTLETY! I wanna fangirl, damn feeels!!! THANKYOU SO SO MUCH <3 I think i'll rewatch asap 23344567 times! 

AHMAAZING EPISODE! And that ILY. It has to be it for me, this is my most favorite confession <33 AAH. I JUST <3

MY FAVORITE SONG AS OF NOW <3 The IMPACT WAS JUST

You come and then you go
You have no time to talk to me, I missed ya so.😒
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Aww look who's writing essays again. 😆

Kinda missing you but I am giving you SPACE. 😆

13th and I are going at war soon. You would be the refree. 😛

@13th - I will be off again randomly, work and football season , have Barca crowd to school or I might need a rock to hide. 😆

@Geet - Those lines be love. 😳
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@AH- ATB for your exams. I know  whined way too much, actually it's a complaint since long. Not only Nandu's break-down but the way it's handled even through Manik makes it special. As long as the conflict, arc is between them, you can never go wrong . Together they be love. 
See Nandu really didn't have any other conflict defined in the start apart from Musicana wala break-up, since then relationship has been her conflict. Because there was nothing else to play her around. Rishab is linked with Dhruv that ropes in Manik and , the night is also very Manik connected. Through this external trauma and with Manik saving her , yet she hitting the lows, the awareness is all her own. Even with his support , the efforts she is doing like the finger thing speaks volume for her strength- for me personally, that be symbol of spirit. 

Thank you...🤗

Haha, we all did...And that is the reason we all are so happy. As much as Pandit's track has been a curse, I am glad the end of it at least gave us some good writing and executing from Ky2 team and now something which is about Nandini and MaNan more than Manik and others. I agree, there is so much more for Manik than there ever was for Nandini. The reason why her character growth and transformation was so invisible. 

@Bold:- WORD...She is strong and always will be, even when she is suppressed in the darkness, she doesn't forget to shine for him. That is her ability to love selflessly and her strength... 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED THIS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH... !

The song Humari adhoori kahani is just LOVE okay?? I still feel its heavy for MaNan, but chuck it .. the song is LOVE... ❤️

The bench scene was like sooo cuteee... Mere bacche dono.. 
Did Manik just show off about his butler getting tea leaves from London streets specially for him? Like seriously...? itne time baad jaake toh you got your ghisse hue loafers changed manik..? London street ki chai pattiyon k baare mein zyada brag na kar.. mujhe toh darjeeling ki chai hi pasand hai.. kya kar lega bey tu?   LOL

But jaisa bhi hai cute hai.. aur meri laddooo.. i can just gobble up her cheeks.. 
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Kinda missing you but I am giving you SPACE.😆

13th and I are going at war soon. You would be the refree.😛

@13th - I will be off again randomly, work and football season , have Barca crowd to school or I might need a rock to hide.😆

@Geet - Those lines be love.😳

Freedom feels so good, I am never coming back. 😛
Ooh I love wars. Don't worry, you two have a go at it, I will do my job well.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@wish: I have come to a point where unicorns remind me of HP, like EVERYTHING else does..lol
AND WORD about story-telling...and i think you are absolutely right. None of those random self-talks and long soliloquies for this couple. They grew together as individuals into a relationship and how rare is that? :)

@G: haina? both the words and the touches have been special, as flamey pointed out yday: it's how they interact, and today, she used touch to reach out to him, while he used words to reassure her... they so alternate the communication bit and meet at a common space where eventually nothing is needed to be said or done...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I LOVED THIS I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH... !

The song Humari adhoori kahani is just LOVE okay?? I still feel its heavy for MaNan, but chuck it .. the song is LOVE... ❤️

The bench scene was like sooo cuteee... Mere bacche dono.. 
Did Manik just show off about his butler getting tea leaves from London streets specially for him? Like seriously...? itne time baad jaake toh you got your ghisse hue loafers changed manik..? London street ki chai pattiyon k baare mein zyada brag na kar.. mujhe toh darjeeling ki chai hi pasand hai.. kya kar lega bey tu?   LOL

But jaisa bhi hai cute hai.. aur meri laddooo.. i can just gobble up her cheeks.. 

😆
He tries SO hard to distract her, and fails😆😆
impression jama raha hai...secretly, maybe he's afraid nahi karega toh chhod ke bhaag jaayegi😆😆😆

( I AM JOKING FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT GET THIS)

Earl Grey, indeed. ABBE. HAR NUKKAD pe milti hai😆😆😆
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Boxter - There was a hand job today. 
I resent your freedom so much but I kinda love the pain you give me. Whatever, days like these heal the wounds you gave me. #hamariadhurikahaani.

I don't doubt your efficiency for the job. Also you better nurse the one who gets wounded , we both love TLC. 

@Geet - He said Earl Grey , i am loling so much . I mean , I can ship them the tea from sco, I think it's available even in India too. London shout-out. 
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Attention people!!!
new ship name for aryamann and alya

MannYa
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

@wish: I have come to a point where unicorns remind me of HP, like EVERYTHING else does..lol

AND WORD about story-telling...and i think you are absolutely right. None of those random self-talks and long soliloquies for this couple. They grew together as individuals into a relationship and how rare is that? :)

@G: haina? both the words and the touches have been special, as flamey pointed out yday: it's how they interact, and today, she used touch to reach out to him, while he used words to reassure her... they so alternate the communication bit and meet at a common space where eventually nothing is needed to be said or done...

Stop. I'm drowning in feels already. Even when I think I'm over the episode after 4 hours of internalised fangirling, you people come and slay me with your words and it begins all over again. Can they get anymore beautiful?