|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 82

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

The way Navya and Cabir stood against their Moms. Loved it sooo much. And Naveli's Mom be off to Patna for hamesha. 

Like, I will happily buy her the tickets -- ADIOS NAVELI'S MOM.
You wanna go?

13th - I just wish Box could enjoy it , the last minute FC fiasco ruined it for us. But I am glad that atleast they picked up nicely and took those irritants out. I abhored the lucky charm, star, firefly , protect, need of NYE so much because it was pulling them down. It never eased their fear but gave it an escape. So for all it's worth FC atleast cleared it for Manik that he is the one for her, repeatedly, so he is so secure and doesn't even care if she doesn't verbalize it immediately. The patience, the healing, he is giving to her is amazing. The role-reversal is brilliant. That NYE hugs were ruined for me- I blame both Box and you for it, but I am so glad we had that so much i can cherish this. 
As much as challenges be their MO, I am so glad that they have moved away from it. There is proper unconditional or the closest thing they can have right now. The toxic thing she spoke during Hospital - the only time she voiced her fears. Gah, this is amazing, the way you see their journey. 

Her fear was him leaving her and today even at her lowest , he is there for her. This is assuring to her.  And she is not all gone, the little thing today when she closed her eyes gathered that strength and did that finger thing with him- Sigh, loved it . Makes it so mutual. The subtle, yet assertive actions. 

who is writing the story these days? it cannot be the same person who wrote the end phase of FC!
the past couple of weeks the episodes have been so good. today was like manik's confession all over again for me๐Ÿ˜ณ
@MS - Dude, I was like Hail the lords , the Patna train should never return. 

13th - Thing is they overcrowd tracks whenever Nandu is stepping up. Like Manik will have Dhruv, Nyo, external, his MO so much to deal with while Nandu is left with only her subtle efforts for him. It's so lost. The reason why Love word was so imp because they hyped it as end-all for them. As in , it should be reached at a stage where nothing changes their equation, no conflict , no externals. You know he is not encroaching her space - that so huge, he is there and when he said he will let her reach for him when she needs him- that is the moment you feel their love. Also even at her low, she is trying to fight her fear, her darkness for him so that she can smile, shine and show her response to his TLC. 

They gave me a solid NavNi today, they better use it properly and not leave at that. 

Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
@Genie and all who wanted Nandini's breakdown and not Supergirl-can-handle-anything:- Khush toh bahut hoge, hainnn...๐Ÿ˜†

Me too, I am so happy that they are giving her a much needed break and let her processes everything, take sometime to heal...I am so gald for this track...And am going to love it so much...Bas, I hope ke Cvs won't ruin it and be constant in the writing... 

2 things ruined all the fun...First this names in the credits scrolling in the middle of the scene and Main forum ka tamasha...First one ruined all the fun and took away the impact the scene had, because a person starts thinking of "Oh, its ending, so soon" and "What's the precap"...

And main forum made me write an essay and post it when all I should be doing is gushing over MaNan and study for exams...But here am I, ranting about it even now... 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago

13th - I just wish Box could enjoy it , the last minute FC fiasco ruined it for us. But I am glad that atleast they picked up nicely and took those irritants out. I abhored the lucky charm, star, firefly , protect, need of NYE so much because it was pulling them down. It never eased their fear but gave it an escape. So for all it's worth FC atleast cleared it for Manik that he is the one for her, repeatedly, so he is so secure and doesn't even care if she doesn't verbalize it immediately. The patience, the healing, he is giving to her is amazing. The role-reversal is brilliant. That NYE hugs were ruined for me- I blame both Box and you for it, but I am so glad we had that so much i can cherish this. 
As much as challenges be their MO, I am so glad that they have moved away from it. There is proper unconditional or the closest thing they can have right now. The toxic thing she spoke during Hospital - the only time she voiced her fears. Gah, this is amazing, the way you see their journey. 

Her fear was him leaving her and today even at her lowest , he is there for her. This is assuring to her.  And she is not all gone, the little thing today when she closed her eyes gathered that strength and did that finger thing with him- Sigh, loved it . Makes it so mutual. The subtle, yet assertive actions. 

What? Why me? I loved NYE then, I love it now and always will regardless. Because I don't view it like you guys do. Yes, I've always wanted more for Nandini specifically but not for MaNan, not at that point. See, at the time it was the best they were capable of and I cherish it as such.  He needed an ideal to cling to cuz he was in a very dark place and she needed to be the one who got him out of there no matter the cost/risk to self (a throwback to our early days, would you say?๐Ÿ˜‰)
So even if it was co-dependent and unhealthy, yet still effective as the need of the hour. 

I wouldn't say moved away from challenges, so much as evolved from it.. their relationship is in a higher place, they no longer require a stabilizing condition to sustain their equation.. they have learnt to find the balance between themselves..

The toxic track while accurate on paper had too many execution issues and so the intent never carried effectively. This time around the CVs have definitely done better by Nandu, so kudos to them for that.

This unabashed, understated yet very natural way they put each other first now, so openly above and beyond everything else is just so touching.. that precap.. LOVE๐Ÿ˜ณ

Showdowns when I'm PMSing pliss.. It will be outright war then๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@P: LOL.. always happy to entertain๐Ÿ˜†

These days episodes are so good it feels like it is ending 10 minutes earlier, WOAH!๐Ÿ˜†
@White - Thing is MaNan on the whole are always consistent, it's the externals , the B-stories, the conflicts that differ. You could actually see the flow and pinpoint the problems and the rectifications But whoever is writing them these days, extra point for maintaining the sensitivity and the depth for the show. Very hard job to do after 200 episodes . 
@AH- ATB for your exams. I know  whined way too much, actually it's a complaint since long. Not only Nandu's break-down but the way it's handled even through Manik makes it special. As long as the conflict, arc is between them, you can never go wrong . Together they be love. 
See Nandu really didn't have any other conflict defined in the start apart from Musicana wala break-up, since then relationship has been her conflict. Because there was nothing else to play her around. Rishab is linked with Dhruv that ropes in Manik and , the night is also very Manik connected. Through this external trauma and with Manik saving her , yet she hitting the lows, the awareness is all her own. Even with his support , the efforts she is doing like the finger thing speaks volume for her strength- for me personally, that be symbol of spirit. 
Originally posted by Medha.S

These days episodes are so good it feels like it is ending 10 minutes earlier, WOAH!๐Ÿ˜†
i have the same feeling!๐Ÿ˜†
and this is happening after soo long! cv's are really picking up well after they fumbled in between!

13th - Thing is they overcrowd tracks whenever Nandu is stepping up. Like Manik will have Dhruv, Nyo, external, his MO so much to deal with while Nandu is left with only her subtle efforts for him. It's so lost. The reason why Love word was so imp because they hyped it as end-all for them. As in , it should be reached at a stage where nothing changes their equation, no conflict , no externals. You know he is not encroaching her space - that so huge, he is there and when he said he will let her reach for him when she needs him- that is the moment you feel their love. Also even at her low, she is trying to fight her fear, her darkness for him so that she can smile, shine and show her response to his TLC. 

They gave me a solid NavNi today, they better use it properly and not leave at that. 

LOL.. you're doing it again.. it's what I just said.. during toxic track, they made it about Fab5 album and then covered the whole issue with the jealousy angle so Nandini's entire dilemma was underplayed and brushed aside.. This time around, atleast there's an entire canvas to play out her emotions plus tangibles besides MaNan.. like Chacha chachi, CabIni and NavNi.. Like I said, finally something done right..

The Love word is hyped up for the audience not for MaNan themselves.. even Manik was simply teasing her about it on concert night, he wasn't anxious for it..

I like the direction they've taken when it comes to the L-word.. it should be fun and breezy and just natural.. not this big, overwhelming thing like an exam or an end goal.. this is what keeps them real and relatable inspite of all the psychos endlessly encroaching their space๐Ÿ˜†