Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@MS: I lubhs your sanskaari emoji😆

@Stardust: High-five😛 
Add to that, I'm also easily distracted so lose my focus when not directly spoken to😳

@Genie: WORD! And I'm just so glad CVs actually listened and diverted Browman to DhruLya/Bira (I hope?) cuz MaNan are in such a stable place.. externals cannot impact them anymore.. they have learnt to cope with each other's extremes too.. he has learnt patience from her and she has learnt resilience from him.. In some ways, Manik was her true introduction to the 'dark'.. and her witnessing, even more her own active contribution to bringing him into the light (vis-a-vis their hope v/s hate game) is probably giving her the stamina now to not give up on herself.. she saw him at his worst and she saw him emerge from it just by holding her hand.. soon she will be ready to follow his example..
If she is his star who shined and introduced him to light then he is her firefly who is teaching her to fight the darkness within.. fated.. our babies.. Magical MaNan

So all the by CouponDropDown"> gold pimping be earning you gold cards hmmm.. Nice! So should I be praying your team actually lose now and I become the beneficiary of some that OCD retail therapy??!?  #gold-diggingSoulmate😛 

I kinda missed your fangirling. She is holding to his presence, her strength is his unconditional love, his presence, he is not going away, kinda works well from the last pool scene no? Also her fear of the aftermath , his mere presence, him saying the love again, is slowly healing her that nothing is lost still. That shadow scene where he first touched her heart to remove her fears about their hamesha to now. I cannot help but  fangirl. 

She is still someone he loves, she need not be the star, perfect, brave , strong one always. Og God the f**king labels that irritated me . They be love . 

For someone who trolls a LOT  on me and invented the Gold pun you be  missing out the innuendo. No retail therapy here, Barca fans intend to gift me your pun if we lose today. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Liking a song be subjective, depends on how you see it playing. I am musically challenged , I zone out when they play songs. Unless you be playing AC/DC, Eminem.

Its not about the song alone, its about the lyrics. If viewed from Nandini's point the context was apt. As for the song, its soulfully heart wrenching.
white_beauty thumbnail
the song in the promo of it there is a part where in there is this dialogue how she cant take him with her towards hell just so she could have her heaven. i kinda feel the song mirrored this thought of nandini too today. nandini is so lost today she cant find herself she is going towards the dark place and in this condition how can she be in a relationship with manik and maybe that will pain him more. so from her pov it is a adhuri kahani.
i loved manik today! the growth in his character is amazing!
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Bold: This same business is getting boring now. Let's wildly differ on something for a change😈

Zoning out is also probably why I fail to notice ugly clothes, editing glitches and all other side stuff😳😆

You hated me for long . We have couple of showdowns planned. Arjun vs Karan, and the one where you diss my Scarlet. That almost happened twice. Should be fun. 

Technicalities I zone out , but unless the BG overlapping the words, i don't care. Bu thats because half of the time I don't get the songs. ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Its not about the song alone, its about the lyrics. If viewed from Nandini's point the context was apt. As for the song, its soulfully heart wrenching.

See, songs and I are lost cause. It takes me days to even get the lyrics. So I don't really concentrate . Because I anyway won't get the lyrics. Haven't heard the songs, will probably read the lyrics. I just zone out, it's a personal thing. Not for the show but I am bad with music. Unless it's a genre that plays everyday in my playlist. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Medha thank you very much for this emoticon  << SO APT. 

@pri: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2vmQQmdtFywOPb93oO?start=117

Welcome! ðŸ¤—

13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I kinda missed your fangirling. She is holding to his presence, her strength is his unconditional love, his presence, he is not going away, kinda works well from the last pool scene no? Also her fear of the aftermath , his mere presence, him saying the love again, is slowly healing her that nothing is lost still. That shadow scene where he first touched her heart to remove her fears about their hamesha to now. I cannot help but  fangirl. 

She is still someone he loves, she need not be the star, perfect, brave , strong one always. Og God the f**king labels that irritated me . They be love . 

For someone who trolls a LOT  on me and invented the Gold pun you be  missing out the innuendo. No retail therapy here, Barca fans intend to gift me your pun if we lose today. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Haha.. totally mushed it up to bait you😛 Also, I owed you kiss and your Smurfy face is baws😆

But this exactly! This role reversal is more smooth, efficient and effective as compared to her trial and error ways.. poor kid had to drink vinegar, fake faint and plant hope trees to get him to see the 'light' while she was endlessly trolled for it.. and just look at this guy who has it so much easier in comparison and gets all the free ka adulation too.. but this is also why I love MaNan so freaking much.. cuz they learn from each other's mistakes.. he knows in the end, the power the L-word alone holds, nothing else can compare.. it was what healed him, knowing that for better or worse, he was the one for her, there was no one better in her eyes.. now he is returning the favor.. reassuring her of his unconditional love and acceptance for her.. ultimately it was what became his hope and it is what is now becoming her strength.. the writers ability to maintain this character consistency is so amazing, I've always left astounded.. who ever writes MaNan is sheer brilliance, bas

But this track is deffo undoing some of your NYE trauma.. you should totally rejoice.. no more pedestals, conditions or games.. simply love😳

Ohhh like that.. well what can I say, I'm still an innocent Nandu, not a wily Manik.. my mind be naive😉😆

But thanks but no thanks.. you can keep all your 'spoils' to yourself.. Not like you be planning to use it either though😈
charminggenie thumbnail
The way Navya and Cabir stood against their Moms. Loved it sooo much. And Naveli's Mom be off to Patna for hamesha. 
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can I hate the whole world? Just when you get perfect episode and the confession you wanted, you net decides to ditch you. Can't even gush 😭
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Genie and wish gushing together