Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't like the song being played in the last.. Bas aur kuch nahi bola maine..😭
-MKB- thumbnail
And then when she saw his disappointment she closed her eyes and touched him with her finger. The finger play was beautiful, like for him she was trying to remove the scars, she was making an effort to smile but when she realised that it was too much for her, she left
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

But i didn't make noise... i just said it was heavy... 

I love the song between... you would seen it on FB only.. I was gushing about it..😳

I felt it was overused, will stand by it. 
I love the song, only don't think its apt at this point. 
And it was definitely heavy. 
white_beauty thumbnail
today's i love you was so special!
she says she doesnt like herself and he goes onto say he loves her no matter what and will wait for her always be there for her😳
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so lucky -- Two days back on the forum and things are already looking up so I don't have to bitch at all. 

LIKE SO PROUD OF THEM ALL.

Genie, you hear? I am letting go of all the torture Navya put us through months before and after Musicana. She stood up for Cabir, I am proud of her. There was actual character development and relationship growth. So good.

So proud of Manik, So proud of Nandini and Navya, So damn proud of Cabira -- and definitely very proud of Bira and Manik's understanding and empathy with Nandini's situation. My boys. 

NavNi actually made sense and wasn't just all one sided and bland. That was actually gorgeous. I always hated Navya for never being a friend to Nandini while Nandini was busy being the bestest friend to her.
But seriously this was beautiful.

AND FINALLY SUCK IT YA'ALL FOOLS - CAVYA FAKE MARRIAGE NEVER HAPPENING!
Because Navya will deal with her kid and Cabir doesn't have to be married to her to help her.

All the STFU to moms was glorious. 

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I didn't like the song being played in the last.. Bas aur kuch nahi bola maine..😭

i m guilty as well.didn' t like the song πŸ˜•
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MKB-

And then when she saw his disappointment she closed her eyes and touched him with her finger. The finger play was beautiful, like for him she was trying to remove the scars, she was making an effort to smile but when she realised that it was too much for her, she left

I loved that bit so so much..it was such a nicely executed scene...didn't even need words..and when she left..she tried..couldn't manage a smile, it was too overwhelming.. 
I like how the transitioning, coming to terms etc is done slowly, and not all at once.. πŸ˜³
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Yeah right.. so speaketh the workaholic pimp I'm supposed to be emulating.. I thought night be the best time for all manner of sinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Regardless I get to troll you.. so always fun for meπŸ˜†

This ceding of control is so freaking admirable dude.. he is not rushing her or trying to find a quick fix solution, he has realized the importance of just letting go sometimes and simply being together.. another nod to the second pool scene.. how love has evolved him, it is so beautiful..
This is how their relationship depicts its infinite dimensions.. in these subtleties.. these are the kind of equations that really can sustain their hameshas, age and circumstance no bar.. because there is no expectation, no established rules, no demands, no give and take.. they consider the other's presence a gift, each other's mere existence in their lives a blessing in itself.. what more is required.. this is love at its most basic and simplest yet also its most deepest  

THIS is the trope that MaNan sells us and it is beyond make-ups, break ups or other assorted labels..

Of course you don't.. you be nothing like Manik, what would you know?πŸ˜› Of course, they're alike.. complimentary actually.. how else would they "get" each other otherwise?☺️

Your trolling has traveled 7 seas. πŸ˜†  But as the Pimp who sells Gold in the night, you should keep humanly hours. 

Compere this to the Soha aftermath- He was pushing her, she was persisting but the hurt, anger was superseding their togetherness .  Also the contrast between the reaction. Then he was flinching, today she was jerking but she wasn't pushing him away. He was giving her space, yet being around- Manik giving her that space is huge. They both could understand each other's POV. Totally living up the humeshas. This sensitivity, sub-text to their bond- makes it soo so beautiful. 

I am Maximizing my gold card, if we lose today. #Reverjinxing. #HalaMadrid.

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

But i didn't make noise... i just said it was heavy...

I love the song between... you would seen it on FB only.. I was gushing about it..😳

I am PMSing madam. Everything is extreme for me now 🀣
Plus I really liked the song today. It was apt Vaishu. Don't listen to it from Manik's point, listen to it from Nandini's point.

Dude I would have unfriended you had you said you didn't liked the song 😳
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 13thwish

@Newbies, stalkers and pretty much everyone on AT.. to those who know me, Helloz and it's been a long time😳.. to those who don't, Hi I'm Wish.. Ummm just a heads up, I'm not the most social person (umm think pretty much the antithesis of Genie and you'll get the picture) so don't expect greetings,small talk or regular chitchat.. cuz to be honest, none of that usually occurs to me at all.. but I'm pretty approachable so feel free to quote or address me directly if you have something to say and I will try my best to respond.. okie, that's all..  *awkward face*πŸ˜›

πŸ€— Aaaw look who is being all cute and antisocially social and awkward!