Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Huh what did I do now?😕

I was giving you "space" just like MaNan be doing    #HumariAdhuriKahaani

LOL this episode was totally a dedication to your essays anyway.. worth it now eh?😉😛 

I am happy and night be momentous , I might rant and crib a lot if we lose. So a nice warning, if I go all DQ again. 

Lel at SPACE. ðŸ¥±

Need to check this song since everyone be talking about it.😕

I don't know , but I have cribbed to you guys a lot especially about NavNi, Manik-Nandu, Moms - yeah everything. I am sooo happy. This show does subtle so effing well. Take a bow cvs. I don't care for the future but you made me happy today. 

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@G: song itself is a v good song, but yeah, i didn't want it on maNan, too intense and not needed...instrumentals would have done better, considering they are still trying to communicate with one another, and finally manage too..
kahanis are not adhoori when both parties are trying to find a middle ground..

but do listen to the song, it's good.

The bonding was needed..remember when Navya had sleepovers at nandu's place..i loved those moments of teasing between them..i am so glad to see them back..
and god, ManBir is always welcome!
I'm glad this happened..it was pretty perfect.i have no suggestions or anything..it was a very balanced episode
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But..the I LOVE YOU

Ohh gawd!!! M melting!! M floating in Heaven!!
Koi mujhe neeche utaaro!!

This SHOW... KY2 IS F**KING AWESOME
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i dont like the song...manan ki kahani is not adhuri and it will never be...it can never be adhuri...the lyrics dont match..please change the songg...
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missviolet

Even i dont like the song...manan ki kahani is not adhuri and it will never be...it can never be adhuri...the lyrics dont match..please change the songg...

CVS SUNA ^^^ NO MORE HUMARI ADHURI KAHANI ON HUMARI MANAN
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Genie the song is really beautiful, intense and heavy... But its not for MaNan... INSIDER can you please convey it to your team.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@G,P- Don't like the lyrics , will watch the song but it didn't go for the babies. 
See , nandu and Manik are mostly going to have same friends because they are in college right now their circle be very similar. So they should play with the constraints and that is why I wanted NavNi , this bond is so underdeveloped and can be a refreshing thing if developed properly like ManBir. Also I like Chacha-Rishab in the precap. More family to reiterate Nandu's world. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he knew he couldn't touch her
he knew his words weren't making any difference
his last recourse was to calm her and tell her he understood😳

and what better way than telling her that he loves her and will wait for her😭

and then following her like a shadow😭, so cute Manik was simply perfect today😳
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
those stupid brainless heartless fans jo mainly manik ko devta mante hai i wanna know unka kya kehna hai jab unke devta hi nandu ke pain ko support kar raha hai,usse support kar raha hai...please i wanna unki devta toh apni devi ka saath de diya abb unn vakto ka kya kehna hai???

oh btw i don't think their devta manik likes drool as prashad.he is much interestd in laddoo
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even while being surrounded by darkness Nandini cannot unsee Manik's pain  Their love is so beautiful I can't find the words for it ðŸ˜³
That clenching of his fist while their fingers were entwined spoke volumes for me. He wants so much more but for her he'll be happy with even the smallest of touch  
The way the friendships were shown today  So simple yet it was everything!

That song need not be there  Very poor choice of song selection. This is not an Adhoori Kahani in any way!