Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Veebha really acted well tonight. Really good!
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tonks you here??
Come to Fb...fataak se.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
did i say how much how much i loved agar main kahu as bgm??it was so cute!! gahhh
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will always love you,
Remember that.
You can push me away,
but I'll always come back.
you can deny your desire and say it can't be,
but I won't let the walls come between you and me.
You're afraid of your dark side,
the harm you could cause.
I have never feared your hands
or their sharp, pointy claws.
I love them,
I love you,
I love all that you are.
protest all you like,
but you will not get far.
You can never change my mind.
My heart will stay true.
I'll do everything I can to get closer to you.
I will wait for you forever,
so get used to that fact.
I will always love u
"REMEMBER THAT"

PS :Poem not written by me found it on google..but whoever wrote it .. it's just for MaNan. PERFECT
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Geet - Dude, I have begged for NavNi for long, like give her something , someone beyond Manik so that we can get another view inside her head. But honestly this episode was such a easy breezy seamless transition from the aftermath and the emergence of fighting spirit. They are not out , down but willing to rise above it all. Sigh,the bondings, , everything. 
That song, haven't heard before, but was too loud and not needed. Their Kahaani is not adhuri, they are together and that is always the crux of their relationship. Sigh- perfection. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I agree with Navya when she said if Cabir wasn't a Gay, she would have readily married him.. HELL YES.. So would I... who wouldn't ? The guy is LOVE okay? its hard to not love or adore him... He is just Love...

I KNOW right!!
I know!!

he is love. in any happy way, i would love to have this guy in my life. romantically toh alag hi baat hai, dost bhi ho, toh I'd give him so so much love
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Me and Geet have been in a romantic happy mood since morning.. and this episode just added the cherry on the top of our PHEELS...

😆😆😆
I know!! now toh i'm SUPER happy..it's been a BRILLIANT day!!

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nandu looked more like a kid today

more laddoo like!
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This show is so special!!! The episode was just beautiful.. M superhappy with the way this track is being handled.Be it  the navni scene..cavya scene or manan scene everything was perfection!!the only thing I disliked was that they used adhoori kahani too much...really hope they don't overuse it...
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The episode was all sorts of beautiful today. The subtlety that sold KY2 to me initially is back and everyone was beautiful today be it MaNan, Cavya, NaVni or ManBir.
MaNan were simply serene, the beauty of MaNan has always been a mixture of verbal and nonverbal stuff and they aced it today, the subtle touches, the simpleness of just the feeling of being and wanting someone, to be able to give space and yet being there for the person. I loved the finger-play, even as she fell short of words, her fingers communicated her love and need for him, her language of words( as Flamey calls it) was silenced temporarily in a night of terror and madness and yet she used his language of touch to reach out to him😳

CaVYa were awesome, the voice of the audience today was NaVya, she told off both the mothers and how, this new bond of CaVya I can ship, the platonic friends whose love  and care for each other are at maximum.

NaVni and ManBir as complementary pieces , working as a team for all 4 of them was just magical. I will write more later as I am in a bit of a rush.