Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
A SLIGHT ISSUE TODAY:

The finger entwining scene WHICH BTW WAS LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I LOVE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!! IT JUST..SIGH!

ANYWAY, I didn't want adhoori kahani there..

I wanted the AR REHMAN tune..it would have been beautiful and poignant.. 
me and vaishu felt it wasn't doing justice to the beauty of the scene..

EK GAANA PASAND AAYA HAI, OVERUSE MAT KARO!!!
THIS song is POIGNANT AND INTENSE, NOT like the previous happier ones, DON'T OVERUSE THEM, PLEASE!
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think im going to watch the repeat today😆
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Navya bacchi badi ho gayi hain. I liked how she wants to handle her own prob.

Cabir as always was love.
geet.a thumbnail
also, Parth's hair was a little less high today..i mean yay!!! I LOVE HIS EARLIER HAIRSTYLES THE MOST...hayeee
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMFGGG I am in love with this episode. Much needed for the night's Real mess. 
The first scene- Oh God, thank you show for shutting down the annoying judgement and giving much needed sensitivity . Loved how Manik was totally understanding and respecting Nandu's space. Yet telling her that whatever she chooses , he is going to be around her, so that she can reach whenever. She needs to heal and she can take as much time for it. That I love you, that is true love and that is assuring.

I loved loved the little corridor thing- don't care for the song.Too loud. But the way he is following her and she glances at him and when he asks if he should leave, he stops him.

The bench scene- OMGGG, Did they just have their McD moment. The way he said this time , it's her smile that is lost. And how he tries to bring it back. But the moment he feels sad, she inspite of her own fears, shuts her eyes, draws that last shred of strength and lets him no that even she is not giving up on them. She is appreciative. 

OH GOD NAVYA- I did say I will love you if you will stand for Cabir and dare I say, I love you beyond now. Thank you for shutting down the Moms . i am glad you made it clear that Cabir is gay and that you are going to raise your child on your own. Bravo. 

Moms-STFU. Cabir thank you for saving that you will stand for Navya and you don't need to marry her for that. Clarity and that FU to the Moms brilliant.

I loved their conversation too. Finally a glimpse of Will &Grace .

But my most fav part the friendships.

NavNi- HAIL THE LORD WHO WROTE THAT? I mean I have been dying for this. One bond that is much needed. I loved how Nandu flinched even at Navya's touch,I loved when she told that she doesn't know anything at this point. She is so hurt, she feels helpless that she cannot pick up pieces just like that. i adored when Navya called her out on her brave attempts, told her to fix her life and not worry aobut anything. She just needs to heal and boy I am so happy they both bonded. Such a shout-out to first season. The journey has been hard for both of them. PLEASE MAKE THIS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE. 

ManBir- I loved how Manik and Cabir went about it, they both know Nandu has hit the dark spot that a lot of them has gone through. Physically she is unharmed but emotionally she is broken . it will need time, healing. i love How Manik , wants to help and understands her trauma. Loved how Cabir told him to relax and let Navya handle it for now. i adored how Cabir shared his decision with Manik and yet told him that it's all his and Manik doesn't need to take it on himself.

Those hugs. I am going to fangirl.

That precap- Sigh, babies be easing, healing and loving. 

P.S. Whoever wrote this episode, take a bow, CVs. All of you. 

P.S.S. #HalaMadrid.

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navya ki Mommy..Haha..I was so expecting this drama .It was necessary.
M glad Navya stood up for herself and Cabir.

SO ... NO CAVYA MARRIAGE IS GONNA HAPPEN

Proud Fan!!
Cabir is A Gay...WE LOVE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS!!!
OTHERS CAN EFF OFF!
geet.a thumbnail
I want to gush more, i think i MAY write..but I won't promise since. Writer's block
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cavya were awesome, but Cabir was the best of all😳

Manik with his ILU, i guess these words did manage to calm Nandini down, though she still has a long way to go

this episode was simple, yet it showed what i always wanted to see
they all behaved as youngsters, nervous, scared but still willing to fight for their uncertain future😳
divansree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wanted to ask something
CAN WE DO SOMETHING REGARDING THIS MTV NOT UPLOADING THE EPI??
THEY HAVE NOT EVEN UPLOADED YESTERDAY'S EPI!
THEY UPLOAD EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT KYY

#bck to stalking#
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 13thwish

WOW! An almost perfect episode this was.. looks like I chose the ideal day to catch it on TV.. lucky me😉😳

This is for you CVs👏👏👏 You did good😃

Special👍🏼 to the dialogue writer too.. every single word was so freaking on point..

You guys really nailed this one and how!😛

Finally closure and also the requisite depth brought into the Cavya track.. a beautiful resolution and the start of a new chapter.. long awaited but superbly executed.. awesomesauce..

That poignancy and an added dimension of clarity to MaNan's dilemma..

The ManBir and NavNi parallels..

The voicing of thoughts, the sharing of problems, the lightness and sense of realism in both tracks without compromising on the gravity and seriousness of either issue.. the perfect balance was achieved..

Really, truly, absolutely well done😎

SCREW YOU . COZ i LOVE YOU TOO MUCH AND CO SHOW MADE ME PROUD. 

Absolute balance was perfection.