Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its such a loveable episodee...
Manik will help her heal...he will...she will heal jaldi jaldi coz hes with herr...andd shes also trying for him..i lovee these twoo sooo muchhh

Cabir and navya are lovee...im sooo proud of both of them today...like so so proud...how far hav these two come..

Its good to see navni after agess...i loved how navya told her own that she can solve her problems too...and manbir tho are always love...

โค๏ธ
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW! An almost perfect episode this was.. looks like I chose the ideal day to catch it on TV.. lucky me๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
This is for you CVs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You did good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Special๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to the dialogue writer too.. every single word was so freaking on point..

You guys really nailed this one and how!๐Ÿ˜›

Finally closure and also the requisite depth brought into the Cavya track.. a beautiful resolution and the start of a new chapter.. long awaited but superbly executed.. awesomesauce..

That poignancy and an added dimension of clarity to MaNan's dilemma..

The ManBir and NavNi parallels..

The voicing of thoughts, the sharing of problems, the lightness and sense of realism in both tracks without compromising on the gravity and seriousness of either issue.. the perfect balance was achieved..

Really, truly, absolutely well done๐Ÿ˜Ž
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heyyy, I need to join the gush fest ^_^
The way Manik said I love you, wow, just wow. Deep breath. 

I didn't really concentrate on the lyrics of the bgm but I felt the tune was so fricking perfect! 

Navya was so good today. Also what genie explained to me about what will happen if Navya would just tell the truth, she told me that so long back, it was all playing on my tv. I got to know this reality today.

Cabir stepping up for Navya was so good. But I somehow feel there is no baby coming at the end of it all. Wasn't it shown that Navya's preg had some complications and she decided to take the risk and not to abort it, IDK I feel the baby's not coming and Cabir and Navya will be BFFs bas :|

And precap, she is special :') And that MaNan hug shall happen tomorrow. Looking forward to it and also to a new day with Manik in shorts and that cute 'I miss your smile' board ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stardust09 thumbnail
I AM SO f**kING PROUD OF THIS SHOW. SO PROUD. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT POST LIMITS RIGHT NOW. 

Want to make a post, but I don't know what to write. :|
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Why didnt they allow the screaming banshee to kill herself?๐Ÿ˜•

My eardrums need some peace๐Ÿ˜†

arre forget the screaming banshee!!even my mom praised cabir today after he sunaod the mommies and said he is a good friend

so happy for my cabir and ky2
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haha Geet said the same...she was like..Pls kill yourself   ๐Ÿ˜†

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stardust09

I AM SO f**kING PROUD OF THIS SHOW. SO PROUD. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT POST LIMITS RIGHT NOW.

THIS
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why they didnt show alian. I want to see d whole campus of space nt the same corridor frm diff angles. And I want to see akhir kitna bada campus hain ki hosp, bar, airport sab isme hi hain.

I like d song humari adhuri kahani bt manan ki kahani puri hain nt adhuri.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Adhi! aa gale lag jaa...

i told Vaishu the same thing: MARNE DO USKO BHAI!!! 

People who would rather kill their children than stand by them shouldn't be stopped from committing suicides.
moonstonespirit thumbnail
The episode was so awesome!!!
The way he was trying to make her smile  When she said that she doesn't like herself, he told he loves her and will continue to do so. That moment was so beautiful. Her shock as the words penetrated thorough her mind... He is now shining for her, helping her find herself. He was fighting for her, for them. The bench scene was so adorable!!! The finger lock was so aww!! 

Finally moms are out of the picture. Loved how Navya stood up for Cabir, told both off their moms. Her words were bang on.