Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: white_beauty

uttu really needs to calm down during interviews and work hard for his scenes!
partha nd niti they put in lot of efforts and it shows on screen๐Ÿ˜Š
i believe the cvs are trying to bring back the old essence of ky2 so i will keep the messed up fc track behind and look forward for the next track๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep..Parth and Niti..he should learn something from these two.
You know in the beginning these three were equally popular..I saw MANY liking DHRUV over MANIK.
But this guy..I don't know whats wrong with him.

Old Ky2...
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: white_beauty

JDJ is by BBC only! they wont mess with their no.1 show for a dance show. and people do both infact nobody leaves their dhow for JDJ.

so i dont think that will be any problem.

@cherry: krissan has improved soo much! also the character of alya has grown so nicely. i would forever be thankful to this show for not making her the stereotypical bimbo ex gf!

hope you're right white beauty
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'm honestly very thankful for Parth and Niti's professionalism, because if they weren't working so hard on their acting then honestly this show would just be very very awful. Looking at Uttu's acting, you can tell that he's really not putting any effort in his expressions or enunciating his words, and it's just not working well for him. But to those other actors i this show, they really put their heart and soul into their characters and the results they come with really shows.  
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Endurance

Yukti ๐Ÿค—

Actually at first they were okay together but then things were complicated and that ended into this Awkwardness. .

Well I hope they start knowing each other as person...

Do u remember me ?? ๐Ÿค”

Yeah. You can see that from the selfies they used to take. Some people seriously need to keep to themselves. ๐Ÿ˜†
Yeah unfortunately I doubt that will happen now. They clearly don't hate eachother they are just so awkward around eachother.
Im am sooo sorry but no I don't. Please remind me. I haven't been on IF in so long ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao...i woke up to see a promo on kisses and makeout ..lololol and did i actually see a much more normal parth...and an awkward niti...huh?๐Ÿ˜† and lol did i see parth looking at Medusa๐Ÿ˜ฒ...k maybe i am just overthinking... ๐Ÿ˜†..but utkarsh needs to calm down...and focus on his acting other than this rubbish stuffs...and niti's "no comments"rofl...๐Ÿคฃ..btw dis aqsa lady is some talented she takes a 3 min iv..then dissects them into a million parts and also manages to release a crappily edited promo outta it!๐Ÿ˜•
Nways kinda excited for today's episode..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Ara... - 8 years ago
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

I'm honestly very thankful for Parth and Niti's professionalism, because if they weren't working so hard on their acting then honestly this show would just be very very awful. Looking at Uttu's acting, you can tell that he's really not putting any effort in his expressions or enunciating his words, and it's just not working well for him. But to those other actors i this show, they really put their heart and soul into their characters and the results they come with really shows.  

THIS! THIS IS PERFECT!
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Thank you for this!!
Now m gonna give you LU . ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Cherry- thumbnail
hahah coochi.

Btw everyone i meet here, for some weird reason I feel like i've seen them before and then i stalk their post and realise they've been in the DMG forum. Lol. So many ex dmg fans here haha.
-Cherry- thumbnail
3 minutes to go. Small prayer for this episode being good! heheh. 
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swancy...he really needs to.shut up...he knows how fans are...they react very very strongly when its anything related to these ttwo...hes being stupid and making things worst for them...it can acctully lead to bashing one of these two coz of what uttu said...teasing between eachother offscreen when there r no cameras is.okay coz its all.bettween them onlyy...but once fans come in the scene it can get out of control 

@Rez-i know...i dont want to.see him๐Ÿค”...niklao koi isko mere screen se๐Ÿค”