Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Umm...uttu need to seriously shut up...the zabardasti thing He said the fans can actually go shit crazy on that...and it can turn into a bashing spree...i just hope hope it wont Turn into that tho...i dont get why hes making it worst fot them...matlab this is the reason these too get so awkward.
white_beauty thumbnail
JDJ is by BBC only! they wont mess with their no.1 show for a dance show. and people do both infact nobody leaves their dhow for JDJ.
so i dont think that will be any problem.

@cherry: krissan has improved soo much! also the character of alya has grown so nicely. i would forever be thankful to this show for not making her the stereotypical bimbo ex gf! 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -adorabubbles-

Just cause I need to ramble and I don't know where else to go.

Utkarsh needs to calm the eff down! He is only making things awkward between Parth and Niti and I am DAMN sure they don't need that. I feel as if Parth and Niti haven't had the chance to actually know eachother and to develop a friendship cause of the people they are surrounded by. Also the TB reporter can't be like oh Parth and Niti aren't comfortable giving interviews together and give a freakin group interview on kissing. I mean ofcourse they'll be awkward in your interviewsdammit.
ANYWAYSSS.
Hopefully shit gets sorted out in the show cause even that right now isn't the best. Some light fun moments with an impact would be great please. I want the old KY2 back.

</div>
<div>Im done 😆Please ignore if what I wrote was bakwaas 😆😆😆

Yukti 🤗

Actually at first they were okay together but then things were complicated and that ended into this Awkwardness. .

Well I hope they start knowing each other as person...

Do u remember me ?? 🤔Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

JDJ is by BBC only! they wont mess with their no.1 show for a dance show. and people do both infact nobody leaves their dhow for JDJ.

so i dont think that will be any problem.

@cherry: krissan has improved soo much! also the character of alya has grown so nicely. i would forever be thankful to this show for not making her the stereotypical bimbo ex gf!

I would love to watch him DANCE!!!!
🤣

Alya is the finest BIMBO I've ever seen.
She is an inspiration for all the BIMBOs.
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Not just girls but on women in general, sometimes reading or hearing about an abuse victim- our first thought would be - did she resist it, did she leave her husband, she is "weak" for staying in an abusive relationship.These kind of thoughts be our first reaction, we sometimes skip the emotional trauma, conditioning, the circumstances for why a woman would endure it. It's never for victim but against victim, because we  tend to project our reactions on her. 

MB was love, the forum even more. Vilification of Draupadi was on another level. Like we used to get PM , all referenced by real writers who would pin everything on her and well - no personal interpretation, you have to quote, cite and reference the arguments. i think I probably read a lot more for MB than I did for any exam.😆

Even the little things, how we are taught to do things even if we don't want to. The whole you're a woman, selflessness should come naturally to you. I've had a problem with showing affection towards anyone and people often tagged me as selfish and inconsiderate for that. The best quality about a woman is supposed to be her abnegation, sacrificing her own needs for her siblings, then her husband, and then children. So deeply ingrained that this is what makes you a woman, this is you're supposed to be. You are a woman, learn to live for others. Hell, most of the female antagonists in our films/shows are only an excessively exaggerated version of a dull grey that is often perceived as dark compared to the virginal white of the female lead. 

The promos were the best ever. I get all starry eyed watching them even now. And oh, their costumes and set designing, if only I could live inside my television. I had issues with all the whitewashing they did with the characters in the show towards the second half. The most enthralling part of the epic is the ruthlessly raw and real characterisation. I've felt both downright disgust and absolute admiration for the same person, multiple times. I understand why they couldn't possibly show that, but it bothered me nevertheless. I missed mythological discussions, damn, should have googled desi fanfiction sooner. :(
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@white_beauty: agreed. Krissan has really been impressing me and i'm glad that they've stuck to her character and made her the strong independent women that she is! I'm glad that she told dhruv to go take a hike!
@P: uttu just needs a lesson in PR to be honest, staying shit like that just makes people start with all the conspiracy theories and bashing and what not. uh. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

@Coochi: that condom had so much potential🤣

@Rez: aww boo, feel better hun

thanks ❤️
white_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Uttu is just not putting any efforts now a days.
He is taking it lightly. He must be wandering around the sets, doing time pass, cracking stupid jokes, annoying others..thats it. He was so much better during his initial days. He is taking it all for granted now.

I like Parth's FOCUS here.

Yeah..Jotwani and Kriss will look AHA together.
Jotwani has to pull up his socks cause his character was unwanted to many and now he has a lot of people to impress.

uttu really needs to calm down during interviews and work hard for his scenes!
partha nd niti they put in lot of efforts and it shows on screen😊
i believe the cvs are trying to bring back the old essence of ky2 so i will keep the messed up fc track behind and look forward for the next track😊
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

🤣🤣he could do both na?😆god knows, his schedule is already so packed, god knows where he'll find time to rehearse and stuff.

That's why i m worried.how will he magage to do all these.i just want manik to be there in ky2 and my manan to be okay.baki don't really care!
filter.coffee thumbnail
Originally posted by: missviolet

Umm...uttu need to seriously shut up...the zabardasti thing He said the fans can actually go shit crazy on that...and it can turn into a bashing spree...i just hope hope it wont Turn into that tho...i dont get why hes making it worst fot them...matlab this is the reason these too get so awkward.

lol no one wants him in those ivs anymore.what's wrong with him anyway???p2 zyada hi laad pyar deke bigar dita hai 😆