|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Stardust09

That's probably the reason for all the hate towards Nandini in the MF. But we do impose selflessness on young girls as a society too. Sigh, always the woman. 
The only other show I've watched religiously was MB. I didn't even know this forum existed then, had one sided discussions with random people who couldn't be less interested. :|  

Not just girls but on women in general, sometimes reading or hearing about an abuse victim- our first thought would be - did she resist it, did she leave her husband, she is "weak" for staying in an abusive relationship.These kind of thoughts be our first reaction, we sometimes skip the emotional trauma, conditioning, the circumstances for why a woman would endure it. It's never for victim but against victim, because we  tend to project our reactions on her. 

MB was love, the forum even more. Vilification of Draupadi was on another level. Like we used to get PM , all referenced by real writers who would pin everything on her and well - no personal interpretation, you have to quote, cite and reference the arguments. i think I probably read a lot more for MB than I did for any exam.πŸ˜†

Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
Originally posted by CooChi

No re..there are many interesting things to look at in the actual segments. You just have to find those things. πŸ˜†
I know we've gutter mind ☺️

Too much optimism 🀣
Originally posted by loquacious_me

My mission daddy
BUt kameeni all my work is complete...What more do I need to do😲

Kuch toh kaam karde...kuch toh...
Ittu sa jaan kya kya karu main😭

ONe kostin:Why am I always laughing when the earthquakes come?πŸ€”

Yeah yeah..I will do my work. Trust me.
About your question...Maybe it shakes your brains and mixes all your juices and whatever hormones and fluids you have in your body.
What are we getting in Aaj ka episode?!
Any predictions?
Originally posted by farry148

Coochi as far as i know from stalking obviously u ll dfntly find somthng INTRUSTING πŸ˜† ll b luking forward to ur PaNi analysis πŸ˜‰

Hey Farry!!
Yeah..Lets wait to see what we get in the actual segment! πŸ˜†
Parth Was about to say "it was exhausting "🀣 may be the shoots and Uttoo started 🀣
Parth raised eyebrow when he says "No STOP"🀣Edited by Endurance - 8 years ago
the amount of energy uttu shows during these interviews if only he applies half of it while doing his scenes on the show it would be so much more helpful!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Cherry-

coochi you giving LU?

Shayad..Abhi toh Power cut due to rain.