Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 49

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CooChi

You liked Drunk Manik?! πŸ˜†
I liked the Pillow fight sequence and Zara si instrumental playing in bg.
They were so couple -ly!

omg I LOVED drunk manik, bring drunk manik back! πŸ˜† hayeee, i loved when they started cuddling towards the end and just stared at each other and started laughing. Cutie pies! I need all this couple-ly stuff back, especially now that they have a chance to be a real couple!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Swancy ben..What was that?! Kya tha woh video? πŸ˜† Uttu ki dhulayi hui hogi baadme! 🀣

I loved the way Manik hugs Nandini after the pillow fight..Aha..soothing...Apnapan..and what not.😳
-Cherry- thumbnail

@Swancy ben..What was that?! Kya tha woh video? πŸ˜† Uttu ki dhulayi hui hogi baadme! 🀣

I loved the way Manik hugs Nandini after the pillow fight..Aha..soothing...Apnapan..and what not.😳

i know man, uttu is really playing with fire πŸ€£ πŸ€£  

Awww that scene was just life man, they were acting like a real teenage couple just cuddling and having a pillow fight and giggling like teenagers. But also I love that Manik shared some of his deepest stories with nandini during that time as well. 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am posting this again, because I am entitled to promote myself since Aditi (Flamey) already did her share πŸ˜Ž
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4376932  << Post on Nandini's meltdown
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Genie - I am a United fan. But I love Munich and hate Barca. Also Ronaldo has a spot in my heart. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

i know man, uttu is really playing with fire🀣🀣

Awww that scene was just life man, they were acting like a real teenage couple just cuddling and having a pillow fight and giggling like teenagers. But also I love that Manik shared some of his deepest stories with nandini during that time as well.

Ahh..those secrets!! 5 broken kids together fighting the world!
They bullied others so that others cannot bully them!!!

But Parth was LEL in that Flowery Earrings scene!!
πŸ˜†
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Genie: I don't actually watch desi tv shows at all other than the occasional episodes during dinner with family when we mock them. All I've picked up is that most, if not all, female leads are goddesses personifying selflessness. When their husbands couldn't care less. There's no growth from that at all because apparently that's the ideal woman. This is the first show I've seen where the flaws of the leads are actually acknowledged and worked upon; where there's more love and companionship in the truest sense than those sanskaar oozing marriages. But of course it'll always just be a youth show where teenagers make out and mock traditions. :| 

@Coochi: That PM. Now. 
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail

Ahh..those secrets!! 5 broken kids together fighting the world!
They bullied others so that others cannot bully them!!!

But Parth was LEL in that Flowery Earrings scene!!
πŸ˜†

i just found the whole episode just hilarious to watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww love those secrets, too bad manik doesn't remember that they kissed back then as well. Manik doesn't even know that nandini was about to leave during soha time and i wish they brought this up back then. Uhhh. 
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We were missing the pani awkwardness na...
Lo aa gaya...watch the promo

Niti does not seem too happy and uttu does not know where to stop.

He sarcastically says that they are pretending as if they were forcefully made to do the episode 

-Cherry- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Souma.N

We were missing the pani awkwardness na...

Lo aa gaya...watch the promo

Niti does not seem too happy and uttu does not know where to stop.

He sarcastically says that they are pretending as if they were forcefully made to do the episode 

i swear Uttu just made it ten times worse than it actually was πŸ˜† god i don't think i'll be able to watch the ACTUAL interview, uhh all the cringes