|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 40

Posted: 8 years ago
Neyo wanna drink HarShaad Blood🤣
Hey geet boo 🤗 hows everything going?

@we still having convo about kish and her reel husband in that tv show 🤣 they made the show man, their husky voice and height difference was the best haha 
Originally posted by Endurance

she talk so seductively 🤣

She hisses!! ☺️

NAAGIN NYO!!! ☺️
@swanzy: babe, u know, once, me and my friend were talking while watching that show
and she just randomly started singing 'chalo dildar chalo, chand ke paar chalo'

it was chand and haseena's scene, and i went

'Please, chand ke upar se taap ke koi bhi chala jaayega.. try something taller like haseena!'
Originally posted by -Cherry-

oye eff you😳don't put me in that touchy touchy category😆I'm just happy to see a MaNan scene coming up😛

Shallow Fangirl! 😛
Originally posted by CooChi

She hisses!! ☺️

NAAGIN NYO!!! ☺️
Harshaad will be been bajaying 🤣
@coochu: UR right.. and i love princi so much for the comic content he brings..always
and that nyoshad convo..sigh..so much SAX FEELS!!!
@Geet Yeah!!
His name was Chand.

I mean...Ahahahahahahahahaah..

CHAND RAI-CHAND!!!!!!!!!
THAT GUY..OMG...I WANT HIM AS DADDY MALHOTRA.
HE AND KISH HAD A SIZZLING CHEMISTRY.
TOGETHER THEY WILL BURN THE MALHOTRA MANSION.
Originally posted by geet.a

No, i don't think so. At all. For me, I would do ANYTHING if I love the person so much and know I am loved back. It's called courage, not desperation..acc to me.
i feel soha was desperate. 
but nandini's desperation was different, she NEEDED to stay in college as it would be the sign that there is still hope for them.

Yes exactly thank you.. 
She needed to be there so that she would get hope to fight...if he would stop her it means he cared...she was loosing hope that time...like manik had given up hope and he was still wating outside navys hostel...that time she coming down to get her scarf gave him hope to fight for them.

Andd i loved piku...i laughed so much after longg😆
@Coochi: shallow aur mein?! Look who's talking 🤣 OMG Btw PaNi photoshoot this week, you ready for trolololol trolling 🤣
@Geet: 🤣🤣🤣 omg! thats so funny. God he was soo short man, what made the writers think he was a good villain to be pared with haseena 🤣