Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor? Innocent? Hah! Since when is she innocent and tortured? Nothing happened to her, isn't it? Just being tied up all night, stuffed in a guitar box, locked in a garage, fearing that she may be raped by her teacher. That is all. She overreacted. Look at how clear it is from the pic that he is wondering what she is doing to him. Why is she hugging him? Like why so much drama? ðŸ˜¡

it's sad when i read that people said she hadnt been raped so why so much exaggeration🤢
attempt to rape or near molestation is very traumatic, should we wait for a girl to be raped to help and understand her🤢
but they can now be happy, she's hugging him back😛
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MKrayZee

🤣

Poor? Innocent? Hah! Since when is she innocent and tortured? Nothing happened to her, isn't it? Just being tied up all night, stuffed in a guitar box, locked in a garage, fearing that she may be raped by her teacher. That is all. She overreacted. Look at how clear it is from the pic that he is wondering what she is doing to him. Why is she hugging him? Like why so much drama? ðŸ˜¡
Yup!;! Y is she hugging him?!! She should just allow him to touch her when he tries...how dare she have some individuality some self belief?? Doesn't she know she is so lucky to be standing on the same ground as manik..breathing the same air..she should just worship him..be his suhagan!!!😲

Edited by madhu245 - 9 years ago
madhu245 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

it's sad when i read that people said she hadnt been raped so why so much exaggeration🤢
attempt to rape or near molestation is very traumatic, should we wait for a girl to be raped to help and understand her🤢
but they can now be happy, she's hugging him back

They were talking as if they get kidnapped...touched inappropriately by someone they look up to..all the time..its no freaking big deal..just ignore.. Its not like she was raped...just romance with your boyfriend..who even cares aboutbthe trauma?? I felt so sick reading some of those comments...on that nandini doesn't deserve manik post..like what even??
Mimi2609 thumbnail
It's sad people dont understand the meaning of love
love is a two-sided thing, only one person can never make a relationship work, one-sided love isnt enough
its not that Manik is above Nandini, or Nandini is above Manik in their relationship
Nandini had once said that both are imperfect, but when together they are perfect!
when will they understand the meaning of her words😕🥱
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu245

They were talking as if they get kidnapped...touched inappropriately by someone they look up to..all the time..its no freaking big deal..just ignore.. Its not like she was raped...just romance with your boyfriend..who even cares aboutbthe trauma?? I felt so sick reading some of those comments...on that nandini doesn't deserve manik post..like what even??

when i was in college i was stalked by an old person in my neighbourhood
i was traumatised for such a long time even if nothing really happened, but it was enough to make me nervous and scared
and now people are talking about kidnapping, touches, manhandling her, those 2 hours passed with him were hell, she didnt even know what would have happened to her, she could have been raped or killed, yet people say nothing happened!!!!
i'm sorry i'm not one of those people who wait for a rape to happen to open my mouth, an attempt is enough for me to understand a victim😡
madhu245 thumbnail

love is a two-sided thing, only one person can never make a relationship work, one-sided love isnt enough
its not that Manik is above Nandini, or Nandini is above Manik in their relationship
Nandini had once said that both are imperfect, but when together they are perfect!

So true!! How does it matter who is wrong ..who is right...why r ppl even making sides..as if manan are on different sides..when they are one...and are together?? And y do people think nandu is giving up on them?? Arey she opened up to him..she is slowly letting him in..doesn't that gesture in itself show how much he  means to her??!!
Edited by madhu245 - 9 years ago
madhu245 thumbnail
BTW..they have still not uploaded ky2 episode!!!😡.only loser high!!!
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu245

So true!! How does it matter who is wrong ..who is right...why r ppl even making sides..as if manan are on different sides..when they are one...and are together?? And y do people think nandu is giving up on them?? Arey she opened up to him..she is slowly letting him in..doesn't that gesture in itself show how much me means to her??!!

as far as i know, noone has the right to judge/assume or even give advice to a couple
only they know what really happened, or what they are feeling!
assumptions work in reports, in studies, never in real life where real emotions are at stake.
she feels dirty, and until she can deal with her guilt, she doesnt want him to be near her...
it's not the best course, she needs him actually in one way, but she needs to understand this herself and she will with time
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Never. Why should they?!
Nandini shouldn't have wasted their precious time on uttering these words. Itne mein toh we could have got 2 -3 kisses yaar. Its all about time.
Time is money.
Nandini is a drama queen na.

Morning all.
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CooChi

Never. Why should they?!
Nandini shouldn't have wasted their precious time on uttering these words. Itne mein toh we could have got 2 -3 kisses yaar. Its all about time.
Time is money.
Nandini is a drama queen na.

Morning all.

oh Coochi, i was really disappointed yesterday by people's comment yesterday about Nandini as a victim!
worst was why was she exaggerating, she HAD ONLY BEEN KIDNAPPED FOR 2HOURS and NOT RAPED!
how girls can think like this is beyond my imaginationConfused