Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: white_beauty

@zee: that's okay:) even i keep forgetting names!😛yep m kiara:)

@chetu: i hope i got ur name right😳protective manik..ohh i would love to see that😳and offcourse people addressing nandini as his girlfriend😊

Hey, yes its chetu. Its long over due now, but yes I'm so glad you agree that people should address her as his girlfriend.
white_beauty thumbnail
i loved the princi today😆 that guy is one comical character😆😆
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok they introduced FAB5 to Aryuman but why didn't the principle not introduce Nandini to Aryuman? 😆
I mean, aren't they now famous for their singing together at fusion? 😆
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nandini wanted to win Manik back after valentines day break up and challenged him.
She fought all the way till end.
Manik himself ended up fighting along with her for her hope forgetting his challenge.
Manik is not going to stay away just cause she said she cant be with him and she is lost.
"Lets fight together" is being brought up again and again.
Even i was confused earlier but now i am clear.
So far Manik felt Nandini's love and care for him and it was always Nandini who supported Manik.
I feel in this track Nandini will feel Manik's love and care for her and how much he means to her.
Maybe that's the reason Nandini's confession is still pending.
Hope i made sense.

Edited by Arizes. - 8 years ago
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the episode aside from the Police station that was just funny. 
But only this AT has open minded people. All everyone thinks about is Nandini pushing Manik away.. they don't try to understand why she acting the way she is. Why can't they put themselves in her shoes. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

That is very true and true to some extent.

But I have noticed one thing in the MF, it is all about how she is with Manik. Her attitude, her behaviour with Manik. So if she is upset and wants to break up, "why is she doing that? How dare she? She does not deserve him!" Are the type of comments you get or if she does not get "obvious" hints because she is innocent and because of her ideologies and principles more than anything she is bashed. It does not matter that Manik may have made the same or similar mistake before. It does not matter. Why did Nandini do it? Bass.
She is supposed to be God nah. One who does not err.
Or maybe not even that. Just do whatever Manik says. Manik says "Let's romance" so she should Manik pushes her away so she should not utter a word even.

Sigh.

Do I make sense?
If not, (blame my uni work) and forgive me and ignore whatever I have written.

this!^^^
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"I don't care whether you like yourself or not. What I care is I won't let you lose. If you still feel that we should not be together, we won't be!" will keep ringing in Nandini's mind.  Right now her mind got paused on what Pandit did to her.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: diva82

Ok they introduced FAB5 to Aryuman but why didn't the principle not introduce Nandini to Aryuman? 😆
I mean, aren't they now famous for their singing together at fusion? 😆

haha yea and considering the fact that nandu is prinic ki fav too...

aryamann is special student..princi khud usko college ghuma raha hai...not that i mind coz i loved the scene..also i noticed a classroom filled with students..aaj SPACE mai kaafi students the for a change ðŸ˜†

I loved AryaMann today..hope he gets a significant role..i dont want it to be washout like Abhi..

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
chalo good for my sanity ...i have not read the posts u guys are talking about..
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nneeiill

haha yea and considering the fact that nandu is prinic ki fav too...

aryamann is special student..princi khud usko college ghuma raha hai...not that i mind coz i loved the scene..also i noticed a classroom filled with students..aaj SPACE mai kaafi students the for a change ðŸ˜†

I loved AryaMann today..hope he gets a significant role..i dont want it to be washout like Abhi..

THIS!!!
I completely forgot to mention this.
A classroom full of students. Gappe shappe laga rahe honge😉😆 Teacher toh hai nahin inke paas.😉
And princi going "it is rigorous" about their training had me loling😆