Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

THIS. This is why Flamey and I thought of making a post. 

you made a topic? i'll read that soon:)
this happens so many times. everytime there is a news about a girl getting raped or sexually harassed the automatic reaction of people are to point out the mistakes the girl made. as if getting sexually harassed is a punishment for their carelessness😡 when are people going to realize that it doesnt matter if the girl was careless fumbled somewhere that does not mean she deserved to be harassed! nothing justifies these sexual crimes that take place. people going off at nandini because she didnt recognize the pandits true intentions well that does not lessen the pandits crime. a person and over here a teacher is not suppose to have such intentions to began with so people should really stop justifying that nandini deserved this!
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diva82

@sara, yes they have being doing since December, when Nandini rested her head against Dhruv, they thought she was two timing. When Nandini said toxic, she was being difficult in not giving Manik a chance.

Anyway, I have learnt to ignore such posts. Let it be and lets fangirl over MaNan moments.

Oh God that precap. It was chaos in the MF. Topic after topic topic after topic bashing her.
So Manik is allowed to insult her, mock her (regardless of the reason he did it) for the same Dhruv whom she is wondering about. And which girl would not wonder why she has fallen for the "Bad" guy and not the good one?!

Anyway, I just tend to ignore such topics these days.😊

And MaNan
It's his turn to fight. To fight for HER, for THEM😳

CVs show it well, please and no dragging please. Badi meherbaani hogi😃

-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Sara: Dude I know exactly what you mean. No one said anything about Nandu until today; I bet everyone's sympathy was with her. I mentioned this yesterday that I kind of want CVs to handle this issue gently and not let Nanu push Manik too much because this will just cause the audience to react against Nandu...and that's exactly what happened today.

Today people started bashing because she reacted against Manik; she didn't let Manik come close to her. Never mind what her state of mind is; it's all about Manik. :(
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

you made a topic? i'll read that soon:)
this happens so many times. everytime there is a news about a girl getting raped or sexually harassed the automatic reaction of people are to point out the mistakes the girl made. as if getting sexually harassed is a punishment for their carelessness😡 when are people going to realize that it doesnt matter if the girl was careless fumbled somewhere that does not mean she deserved to be harassed! nothing justifies these sexual crimes that take place. people going off at nandini because she didnt recognize the pandits true intentions well that does not lessen the pandits crime. a person and over here a teacher is not suppose to have such intentions to began with so people should really stop justifying that nandini deserved this!

THIS needs to be highlighted.
Does not matter how the girl is dressed, what she is wearing. It is about the guy and his mentality!

If only the #It'sNotUsIt'sYou campaign thing would have been executed well. It would have sent a good message.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@white_beauty - you are Kiara right? Sorry I tend to forget names. Flamey made the topic. I just helped with content.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KP-

@Sara: Dude I know exactly what you mean. No one said anything about Nandu until today; I bet everyone's sympathy was with her. I mentioned this yesterday that I kind of want CVs to handle this issue gently and not let Nanu push Manik too much because this will just cause the audience to react against Nandu...and that's exactly what happened today.

Today people started bashing because she reacted against Manik; she didn't let Manik come close to her. Never mind what her state of mind is; it's all about Manik. :(

THIS! Exactly this!

I still don't know what exactly Pandit wanted from Nandini😕 Please don't tell me I am the only one 😳😆

I had a feeling that is how Nandini will react. From the time she was saved by Manik, I knew there will come a time when she will flinch when he touches her. He has to deal with this situation with a lot of patience, which he has started doing.
It is his test, his hope😉😆

white_beauty thumbnail
@sara: i get our point. today this reaction was simply because she didnt let manik touch her. they only registered that part. her state of mind what she is going through doesnt matter. i read posts wherein people legit said that she is over reacting! that's how sick the mentality is. people defended manik when he broke up during ihu track and abhi toh its not even like they broke up the entire scene is yet to play out but no lets start bashing nandini cos well she rejected the god manik😕
@kp: i know! people say guys should be sensitive towards females but if u ask me more than guys its the girls themselves who are each others worst enemy! so many victims dont step forward because they know no matter what fingers will be pointed towards them in the end!
even delhi gang rape case so many people pointed out to the fact that she shouldnt have been in the bus her fault🤢
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Know what I want??
I want Manik to make sure no one says anything to her. I remember before the storeroom incident, when Manik thought Alya planned a surprised for him, a guy said "what kismet he has with Alya" or something like that, Manik grab his neck and threatening said "what did you say?" THIS IS WHAT I WANT for Nandini!

I want people there to say Nandini is Manik's girl friend. Already that reported started today with nyonika, I want more of this!!
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She will eventually give in to his touch, audience just have to be alittle patient. I mean she flinched slightly in the shower but she let him care for her, She did grab his hand when he was singing for her.
It's only when she remembers Pandit's awful touch that she retreats otherwise she is making a normal recovery. She is still reaching out to Manik, she didn't go home, she wants to be close to him, she is hearing her worries.
white_beauty thumbnail
@zee: that's okay:) even i keep forgetting names!😛 yep m kiara:)
@chetu: i hope i got ur name right😳 protective manik..ohh i would love to see that😳 and offcourse people addressing nandini as his girlfriend😊