|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

It is all amusing to be very honest. I have reached a stage where all the Nandini bashing just amuses me now.

I don't get it, why being girls we cannot understand what other girls go through. It's a shame really.

Edit: The best way is to stay away and avoid such topics kyunki hum bolte jaaenge par koi sunega nahin.

That is what I do. I don't bother with such topics anymore.
Originally posted by PrincessAshVik

And it's an old habit of the MF to jump to conclusions and BASH and abuse Nandini by just watching the precap.
Leaning on Dhruv balcony scene precap yaad hai kisi ko?
(Ohh and that is just one example. Lol)

yea ye tho speciality hai is forum ki

hey sara 🤗
Originally posted by nneeiill

yea ye tho speciality hai is forum ki

hey sara 🤗

Hey Saamya🤗

True that. No one will wait to let it all play out😕
these topics bashing nandini maks me sad cos it in a way reflects their attitude towards how they treat such incidents in reality. its really sad that even in real life when such disturbing incidents occur people tend to point out the faults in the victim as to where they went wrong how careless they were neglecting the fact regardless of all the things that went wrong for the victim nothing justifies what the criminal did that is in cases of sexual harassment i am specially talking about
Originally posted by white_beauty

these topics bashing nandini maks me sad cos it in a way reflects their attitude towards how they treat such incidents in reality. its really sad that even in real life when such disturbing incidents occur people tend to point out the faults in the victim as to where they went wrong how careless they were neglecting the fact regardless of all the things that went wrong for the victim nothing justifies what the criminal did that is in cases of sexual harassment i am specially talking about

THIS. This is why Flamey and I thought of making a post. 
I was just watching the rain scene again. When it rained how Manik kept the glass jar filled with light safe and showed it to Nandini. Nandini saw it and it brought a smile back on her face, seeing her love with that Candle jar.
It was such a beautiful sight, the stars on the trees, and light glowing, as if stars have come down to earth, bringing light into darkness.

Nandini's light has temporary gone but like how Manik brought back the light which she had lighted, like how Nandini lighted Manik's lonely heart and filled it with love, similarly he will bring her light back, just like he brought back the jar filled with light.

That is very true and true to some extent.

But I have noticed one thing in the MF, it is all about how she is with Manik. Her attitude, her behaviour with Manik. So if she is upset and wants to break up, "why is she doing that? How dare she? She does not deserve him!" Are the type of comments you get or if she does not get "obvious" hints because she is innocent and because of her ideologies and principles more than anything she is bashed. It does not matter that Manik may have made the same or similar mistake before. It does not matter. Why did Nandini do it? Bass.
She is supposed to be God nah. One who does not err.
Or maybe not even that. Just do whatever Manik says. Manik says "Let's romance" so she should Manik pushes her away so she should not utter a word even.

Sigh.

Do I make sense?
If not, (blame my uni work) and forgive me and ignore whatever I have written.

This!! All of this! 👏

Seriously, when I read some of the posts, it just made me so sad and to think that this is the mentality that so many girls out there have. It really shows why victims don't come out and bravely confront their demons because if they do, they are the ones that are blamed. Instead of supporting them and understanding their plight, people say "she brought this upon herself". I absolutely abhor these sort of statements.
@sara, yes they have being doing since December, when Nandini rested her head against Dhruv, they thought she was two timing. When Nandini said toxic, she was being difficult in not giving Manik a chance.

Anyway, I have learnt to ignore such posts. Let it be and lets fangirl over MaNan moments.