Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 26

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nneeiill

ok before next track starts..i want to write this

i feel this  track of nandu being disturbed becoz of pandit..if only it had before confession...??
it would have worked better if manik was in IHU mode...if at that time it had happened it would have made more impact..we could have avoided FC and instead they could have shown pandit showing some stunt on nandu...manik saving nandu..she being affected this whole thing..manik overcoming whole hatred..trying to cheer up  and all the scenes which we got last week...then we might have had intense confession...that does not mean i did not like romantic confession ..i did...infact all those could have been bfully incorporated in intense confession also...
what happened was soon after confession all this drama happened so its lil tiring..even if they are good episodes..so most of us like are ...get done with this sad waala episodes already..

but now i think they r back on track..just lil sad abt the potential which the last track had..anyways..

Sam you shall forever be late lateef 🤣🤣

This was what me and Rida were shouting back then when you all discarded it 🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Sam you shall forever be late lateef 🤣🤣

This was what me and Rida were shouting back then when you all discarded it 🤣🤣🤣

see mera reputation is still intact🤣
EXOL thumbnail
@aditi
but i never thought pandit will turn out like this..i was expecting this kind of incident before confession...see mere ko HOPE tha🤣
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg where is Rida, i need to show her comments on my picture 🤣 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

ok before next track starts..i want to write this

i feel this  track of nandu being disturbed becoz of pandit..if only it had before confession...??
it would have worked better if manik was in IHU mode...if at that time it had happened it would have made more impact..we could have avoided FC and instead they could have shown pandit showing some stunt on nandu...manik saving nandu..she being affected this whole thing..manik overcoming whole hatred..trying to cheer up  and all the scenes which we got last week...then we might have had intense confession...that does not mean i did not like romantic confession ..i did...infact all those could have been bfully incorporated in intense confession also...
what happened was soon after confession all this drama happened so its lil tiring..even if they are good episodes..so most of us like are ...get done with this sad waala episodes already..

but now i think they r back on track..just lil sad abt the potential which the last track had..anyways..

this makes so much more sense, but i guess the cvs took a different root. I'm quite excited for this next track though and how they're going go from it. And since there aren't any new psychos as of yet, pheww, it just means that the villains right now are just harshad and nyo which is something i am thoroughly enjoying 
EXOL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

this makes so much more sense, but i guess the cvs took a different root. I'm quite excited for this next track though and how they're going go from it. And since there aren't any new psychos as of yet, pheww, it just means that the villains right now are just harshad and nyo which is something i am thoroughly enjoying 

hi swan 🤗

yup today i got thoda sa original ky2 feels...harshad nyo..princi and all..so looking fwd to the next track.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay people,. me and Zee collaborated again. Do drop by 😳

white_beauty thumbnail

hi swan 🤗

yup today i got thoda sa original ky2 feels...harshad nyo..princi and all..so looking fwd to the next track.

this exactly! they are trying to get back the old essence of ky2. just that FC has been very tiring for the viewers. 
BDW as per spoiler pics there is supposed to be a staircase scene between manik and nandini right?
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wondering if when nandini opens up to manik she'll mention about the necklace incident and the Germany tickets ... This would close their loops. Because when nandini told manik she believed him about pandit after the concert he asked if he did anything but she didn't say then, maybe now will be the time she tells him about all the incidents where he hurt or scared her.
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: white_beauty

this exactly! they are trying to get back the old essence of ky2. just that FC has been very tiring for the viewers.
BDW as per spoiler pics there is supposed to be a staircase scene between manik and nandini right?

Yup that's tomorrow :) the precap today was on the Staircase so I guess it leads on from there.