Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: geet.a

TOTALLY agreed...

all them cute, sexy, pretty girls  wish i was swinging for the other team, would have made life so much easier ๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
oh btw i loved princi today hahaha
how he murmurs to arymann about fab 5...when they say dont worry...i get worried๐Ÿ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

There are so many more hot women in the world than there are hot men. I don't like saying it but it's true. ๐Ÿ˜†

You are hot too, Box. I don't like saying it but it's true.๐Ÿ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Vaishu: say my thanks to her! ๐Ÿค—
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

There are so many more hot women in the world than there are hot men. I don't like saying it but it's true. ๐Ÿ˜†

True this!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
everybody needs to watch the vid, she is literally my spirit animal!
http://swolizard.tumblr.com/post/117924574361/the-reason-some-girls-wear-make-up 

^^ it's so hilarious !!
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ณ I am glad that there is no break up whatsoever..i wanted to relax a bit away from all stress..but this forum is of no help..i better sleep..gdnght atwalas
.happy discussion
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: charminggenie

MS- World is a cruel place, i will sing Jeena Jeena. Remember we went through Draupadi's lynching too. That and those cruel references . 

She was recalling the touches , when Manik came, she was horrified recollecting everything and her jerking was to the touch. She was berating herself and MF still makes it all about Manik. 
The earring, the arm touch- everything that Manik used to do and all of it got violated by someone else. The trauma of being robbed of her own personal space. 

See here even if we forget all the FC mess, or the lack of tangibles to nandu's fears, we have a girl traumatized, kidnapped and touched - if that doesn't evoke sympathy , what else will do.

Literally for hours I have been thinking about Draupadi due to this, that was utter nightmare and horrifying.
And you see that people don't differentiate between a teenage girl of this era and a mother of five sons in another age.
Victim blaming is a phenomena people take part in enthusiastically, and I see girls doing it here too. Extremist feminists and admirer of great warriors, sex deprived fangirls, all woman -- Oh it was her fault only. Only if she would have done this and not done that. It doesn't change -- the fault always lies with the girl. She(whoever you want to talk about) is not even supposed to feel offended for it and want justice, just ashamed and hideous because she did something to deserve that, really.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Broken English - Adam Lambert -- It is about him falling in love with his boyfriend who spoke a different language than him, literally broken english ...  but they still kinda fell in love and made it work. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Off to tune it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

@Geet I guess that friend of mine has done some privacy setting .. So you can't see.. Anyway, she copy pasted your post  on FB to calm down the people who were talking bull crap about Nandini.. she said she loves you for that... 

@Aditi I am good. Just not keeping that great health wise. Have really got busy and a tad bit too caught up these days.  You are done with your exams?

Emotionally? Delhi has just amazing whether. Can't help it -______-
I am done and it was horrible๐Ÿคข