|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by CooChi

@MKB..I see you liking my posts.
I found some boonds of PaNi in that TB 200 epi sookha video.(i wrote this before as well)
πŸ˜†

Chalo PM karo mujhe phir πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Forever19

Why every forum makes it a girl vs boy thing?..can't it be in middle ground..all who likes manik is not hormonal and all who likes Nandu is not feminist/lesbian..
as far as I am concerned I liked nandu's break down..but I don't like her way of going back to we are not good for each other mode..she is negating whatever growth their relationship made..i hope and I want to believe there is not gonna be any breakup whatsoever over this..if it is for manik to understand and stand by her,unlike the hospital/soha track time,then I am onboard..

No breakup, no angst, insider said
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Swetha- Thanks , please do share your  views too. 
Can they still make Aryamaan fall for Cabir? He would look hot with Cabir . The Mommas' need to go. 

Just make him bisexual for God's sake.  Bisexuals exist in the world too, You get it Cvs?
Like, I think they have this Aliya-Dhruv forever scenario but can't Cabir have some romance or love in his life.
It is not like he has much of a life outside of working, trying to keep friends in line, dealing with moms in his space and being guilt tripped and shit. 

Or are they actually scared of showing two guys in the early stages of falling for each other or even having feelings.? They mostly sprang Raghav thing on us with Cabir already in a serious relationship.

I bet they are wary of showing the process of two guys developing sexual and romantic feelings for each other. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Medha.S

People have a problem with Nandini touching other males but not Manik. Like, woah! 
Seriously, Genie save me! πŸ˜­

It isn't even that Manik was touching her she was just reacting to the feeling of being touched at all. She just saw the guy who abused her. It wasn't even about Manik.
And if it was -- It happens, Manik is the ONLY guy ever she has allowed to touch her body in a sexual/romantic way. Perhaps for a while she might not be comfortable with it.
Cabir is like the dude who is incapable of thinking of her in a manner which is not platonic.
What is the problem here? Do people not understand or connect to a woman being traumatized?

MS- World is a cruel place, i will sing Jeena Jeena. Remember we went through Draupadi's lynching too. That and those cruel references . 

She was recalling the touches , when Manik came, she was horrified recollecting everything and her jerking was to the touch. She was berating herself and MF still makes it all about Manik. 
The earring, the arm touch- everything that Manik used to do and all of it got violated by someone else. The trauma of being robbed of her own personal space. 

See here even if we forget all the FC mess, or the lack of tangibles to nandu's fears, we have a girl traumatized, kidnapped and touched - if that doesn't evoke sympathy , what else will do.

Originally posted by mamathasridhar

n i m waiting for you to tell abt itπŸ˜‰

You want to know it here..or should I PM? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by charminggenie

Kamineeni Dost.πŸ˜†

Mary Crawford would have been my BFF. Why isn't she real, dammit? πŸ˜†
Sab chaddo, just how beautiful was the touch versus word conflict

Manik, the man of touch, and Nandini, the girl of words, clashing and unable to find common ground. The touches repulsed her, be it of anyone. They scarred her, made her feel impure, tainted, broken. Touches reminded her of the horrendous memories she tried so hard to forget, touches take her back to the lane of hell.

He came and tried to soothe away her agony but all he knew was the language of touch, the language she didn't wanted to hear. And he? He didn't knew the language she spoke, believed in. he struggled with words, tried to speak her language but failed constantly, in providing her relief. 

And just like that, they became two people from reading each other to the people who didn't have a language to communicate.
Originally posted by Forever19

Why every forum makes it a girl vs boy thing?..can't it be in middle ground..all who likes manik is not hormonal and all who likes Nandu is not feminist/lesbian..
as far as I am concerned I liked nandu's break down..but I don't like her way of going back to we are not good for each other mode..she is negating whatever growth their relationship made..i hope and I want to believe there is not gonna be any breakup whatsoever over this..if it is for manik to understand and stand by her,unlike the hospital/soha track time,then I am onboard..

@ bold, I agree.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I find Anne Hathway too cutesy and she gets typecast a lot because of it. Dont really care for Emma Stone. I love the goofball that JLaw isπŸ˜†, she is so totally me if I was a Hollywood starπŸ˜†

i love Emma and anne.yeah anne's but she is a very good actress.
i may be one of the very few people who don't like jlaw πŸ˜•
Everyone liking Nandu lesbians and feminists πŸ€£
But then I do have a crush on Neeti's face so it translates into my love for Nandini's face too.