Originally posted by: BoxedIn

You are most welcome. 😊 I am all for new perspectives, you see. πŸ˜†

Kamineeni Dost. πŸ˜†

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Chetu. πŸ€—
Honestly, I would have been so excited to see something like this if they hadn't made such a royal mess of the FC track. They killed the entire POINT of the track for me. And this kidnapping in the middle of confession- kuchh bhi. All this utter stupidity just so that Nandini couldn't say her part and they can keep dragging it on and on and on till eternity. I am so done, honestly. πŸ˜†
Harshad-Nyo interests me more than MaNan now, Abhishek's acting notwithstanding. πŸ˜†

πŸ€— boxy, yes I'm more interested in Harshad-Nyo now. That is really intriguing me. Like you said, I would have enjoyed this healing process, really would have, but the confession tainted really did it for me. Sure if I look at today's episode, yeah it was good on seeing Manik possessive over Nandini, and Nandini torment, and look at me, I always wanted to see this but the whole FC thing has made me slightly disconnect.
@Samaya, yes I really want to see that happening. How beautiful it will look, Manik opening her hair, brushing those dark tresses, and making her smile again.

😳 😳
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@MKB..I see you liking my posts.
I found some boonds of PaNi in that TB 200 epi sookha video.(i wrote this before as well)
πŸ˜†
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

New offscreen pik looks like we have more TLC coming up ... Maniks mission to bring back his nandu :)

awww this is so cute
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
phew
I'm going shoe shopping tomorrow. FINALLY!!
-MKB- thumbnail
I loved Princi today the way he said that when Fab 5 tell them not to worry he has a reason to be more worried πŸ˜†

And of course his accent which sounds like he is drunk 

But his scene with Aryman was a comic relief 
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

I found some boonds of PaNi in that TB 200 epi sookha video.(i wrote this before as well)
πŸ˜†

n i m waiting for you to tell abt itπŸ˜‰
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why every forum makes it a girl vs boy thing?..can't it be in middle ground..all who likes manik is not hormonal and all who likes Nandu is not feminist/lesbian..
as far as I am concerned I liked nandu's break down..but I don't like her way of going back to we are not good for each other mode..she is negating whatever growth their relationship made..i hope and I want to believe there is not gonna be any breakup whatsoever over this..if it is for manik to understand and stand by her,unlike the hospital/soha track time,then I am onboard..
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it's a shame that as a girl we cant understand what other girls throw through when such situations occurπŸ˜•
but at least it's not a 100% hopeless case, there are girls out there who understand the meaning of trauma and what Nandini is going through😊
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

πŸ˜†

I did too πŸ˜Ž