|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
@Swetha- Thanks , please do share your  views too. 
Can they still make Aryamaan fall for Cabir? He would look hot with Cabir . The Mommas' need to go. 

Originally posted by diva82

@boxy, exactly, this is actually the problem. 50 episode of fusion was done. And the confession wasn't completed properly.
And not to mention other tracks were on hold.
So glad Harshad -Nyo is opening.
And aryuman will be inserted in Dhrulya.

I actually think Parth and Jotwani are getting along.

Chetu. πŸ€—
Honestly, I would have been so excited to see something like this if they hadn't made such a royal mess of the FC track. They killed the entire POINT of the track for me. And this kidnapping in the middle of confession- kuchh bhi. All this utter stupidity just so that Nandini couldn't say her part and they can keep dragging it on and on and on till eternity. I am so done, honestly. πŸ˜†
Harshad-Nyo interests me more than MaNan now, Abhishek's acting notwithstanding. πŸ˜†
@Genie: lol I knew this was coming; it is getting way too predictable now.

It just makes me sad that people will make posts on how Nandu shouldn't push Manik away and how wrong she is (not taking her current state of mind into account).

However if it wasn't for Cabir and Dhruv stopping Manik, he would have killed Pandit for Nandini. Nandini was always right about this and no one even acknowledged this in the MF. Why can't people see this? I guess a self realization from Manik would help, though I don't have any hope on that front either.
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

She doesnt like my posts... πŸ˜­

nor mine😭😭😭
How can anyone not smile after seeing this...Cute Manik  

Like Awww and then there was a time when Manik said "Han main toh wait kar raha hu us din ka jab tum mere smile karogey" 
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Chetu. πŸ€—
Honestly, I would have been so excited to see something like this if they hadn't made such a royal mess of the FC track. They killed the entire POINT of the track for me. And this kidnapping in the middle of confession- kuchh bhi. All this utter stupidity just so that Nandini couldn't say her part and they can keep dragging it on and on and on till eternity. I am so done, honestly. πŸ˜†
Harshad-Nyo interests me more than MaNan now, Abhishek's acting notwithstanding. πŸ˜†

Fatigue is the right word. I am so fatigued by MaNan's angstπŸ˜†, and you are spot on about Harshad-Noyo being more interesting at the moment, I am intrigued by them as I am by Aryamann and Alya.
Originally posted by charminggenie

^^^ Whoever writes Manik's notes to Nandu- Neat hand-writing. I envy.
@Box- I read Mansfield Park again ,congrats you managed to destroy my innocent Austen world too.😊

You are most welcome. 😊 I am all for new perspectives, you see. πŸ˜†
The Pandit wrap up was quite LEL!
One moment you see Aryamann giving Gawahi and the next moment the Inspector himself catches Pandit's lie.
Dear Police Uncle..Pehle apne Dimag k ghodey kyu nahi daudaaye..Kitta time waste hogaya.
πŸ˜†Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: lol I knew this was coming; it is getting way too predictable now.

It just makes me sad that people will make posts on how Nandu shouldn't push Manik away and how wrong she is (not taking her current state of mind into account).

However if it wasn't for Cabir and Dhruv stopping Manik, he would have killed Pandit for Nandini. Nandini was always right about this and no one even acknowledged this in the MF. Why can't people see this? I guess a self realization from Manik would help, though I don't have any hope on that front either.

@KP- We knew it which is why I am amused. 

Sigh the need to make everything Manik vs Nandu.

@Box- Don't remind me of FC, kay, that flip never happened, I will forever hate Lalsa for it. But you told me to live my life , I be trying.  Taking a leaf out of KY2 book, numbing it away.At some point I would rather they play that podcast instead of the episode and I will love them more.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

People have a problem with Nandini touching other males but not Manik. Like, woah! 
Seriously, Genie save me! πŸ˜­

It isn't even that Manik was touching her she was just reacting to the feeling of being touched at all. She just saw the guy who abused her. It wasn't even about Manik.
And if it was -- It happens, Manik is the ONLY guy ever she has allowed to touch her body in a sexual/romantic way. Perhaps for a while she might not be comfortable with it.
Cabir is like the dude who is incapable of thinking of her in a manner which is not platonic.
What is the problem here? Do people not understand or connect to a woman being traumatized?