Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: 13thwish

Poor CVs have taken 200 episodes to build the concept that MaNan are beyond simplistic labels or the usual relationship tropes.. and in return they get THIS! Very nice😛

So much for keeping faith in fated, hamesha wala love😕

But I don't blame the audience either. Thanks to Kekta and her game of revolving spouses, even the institution of marriage isn't sacred anymore.. as if our poor CGI fireflies ever stood a chance😆

fireflies and stars are NOTHING compared to flying dupattas and khoon bhari maangs!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

LOL. The blue balls should sue her for torturing them so much.
But they should have done all this sooner. 50 episodes of the FC, the audience is kinda tired of it all I suppose.

This is the problem. The audience is sick of the angst. 50 episodes for a track is way too long, just way too long.
-MKB- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

When you are just so angry at everyone and one call from your best friend leaves you all giggly. Did I ever told that my best friend is the awesomest person in the whole wide world?

Dont start on this topic ðŸ˜­
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ medhs no you are not, hun. I actually liked Mani's possessiveness today. It was so great. And yes I like how they cut Pandit short. So its on a fast track. Hopefully they don't stretch this track too much, as the spoiler dude mention. Make the track meaningful.
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Dont start on this topic ðŸ˜­

What happened? 🤗
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

LOL. The blue balls should sue her for torturing them so much.
But they should have done all this sooner. 50 episodes of the FC, the audience is kinda tired of it all I suppose.

This I completely agree! The drag has been too long and tiring ðŸ¥±
But some of the "reasons" of being against Nandini  Why are we even picking sides here ðŸ¤”
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@boxy, exactly, this is actually the problem. 50 episode of fusion was done. And the confession wasn't completed properly.
And not to mention other tracks were on hold.
So glad Harshad -Nyo is opening.
And aryuman will be inserted in Dhrulya.

I actually think Parth and Jotwani are getting along.
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

People on the forum make me sick. What is Nandini, second coming of Sita?

You want her to be brave and strong and romance with her savior because that is how it happens -- guy saves your honor, you give your honor to him.😳 Lets have saxxx.
Lets justcompletelyignore that if any of these ladies were kidnapped and had some older dude they thought was their mentor, touch them all over and put their hands on their body like it was their property -- You might go in shock for the next month and start retching after you come out of it and become violent even.

Oh but No, Nandini is the perfect ideal woman -- She should be brave and start another campaign against Pedophile abusers a day after she was physically and mentally and emotionally abused with the sexual intention behind it quite clear by the way the forced touching was going on.

As I said, some people make me sick

THIS!!!ALL OF IT!!!
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New offscreen pik looks like we have more TLC coming up ... Maniks mission to bring back his nandu :)

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Yep! u a fan? Watch this movie called A Love Song for Bobby Long, underrated as hell but I love the movie.

not a fan scar jo.but i do like her.okay i'll give it a trt.

i love emma stone and anna Hathaway.what do you think of them?