|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by geet.a

🤣

True..it's a new world where if two people say they break up, u know they are together forever😆😆

Poor CVs have taken 200 episodes to build the concept that MaNan are beyond simplistic labels or the usual relationship tropes.. and in return they get THIS! Very nice😛

So much for keeping faith in fated, hamesha wala love😕

But I don't blame the audience either. Thanks to Kekta and her game of revolving spouses, even the institution of marriage isn't sacred anymore.. as if our poor CGI fireflies ever stood a chance😆
Originally posted by geet.a

Coochu: i responded with a pun to ur comment on my post. Im rather proud of it..go see! :P

Hahaha..I saw that.
My chemistry is too weak!
MaNan chemistry is my field..other chemistries mere Sir k uppar se jaatey hai.
!
😆
But that was a good one!
Originally posted by Medha.S

But love/ hate relationship is between two people.It doesn't come through one person after the other trying to kill one of them, seduce the other one,obsess over one, creating problems for the other. I am 19 too, I practically live in a collage with kids. No couple's relationship is as influenced by people coming in between them one week after the other. Definitely not one psychopath after the other.Out whole year goes by without half of the drama these kids go through in a month of their life.

Meds, how I love you for saying this. Yes this show has been far to melodramatic. I am hoping for Manik to use his nok-joks with Nandini to bring out that feisty gal, I am hoping for light MaNan moments, and yes I do want for Nandini to break down his arms, like he did with Nandini during the Dhruv thing.

Originally posted by zrn1312

Nandini didn't let Manik touch her 😡Does she not know she has no right to be scarred after going through a traumatising incident, she is so weak I tell you? Just let Manik touch you dammit😡

LOL. The blue balls should sue her for torturing them so much.
But they should have done all this sooner. 50 episodes of the FC, the audience is kinda tired of it all I suppose.
People on the forum make me sick. What is Nandini, second coming of Sita?
You want her to be brave and strong and romance with her savior because that is how it happens -- guy saves your honor, you give your honor to him.😳 Lets have saxxx.
Lets just completely ignore that if any of these ladies were kidnapped and had some older dude they thought was their mentor, touch them all over and put their hands on their body like it was their property -- You might go in shock for the next month and start retching after you come out of it and become violent even.

Oh but No, Nandini is the perfect ideal woman -- She should be brave and start another campaign against Pedophile abusers a day after she was physically and mentally and emotionally abused with the sexual intention behind it quite clear by the way the forced touching was going on.

As I said, some people make me sick 

When you are just so angry at everyone and one call from your best friend leaves you all giggly. Did I ever told that my best friend is the awesomest person in the whole wide world?

So much for keeping faith in fated, hamesha wala love😕

But I don't blame the audience either. Thanks to Kekta and her game of revolving spouses, even the institution of marriage isn't sacred anymore.. as if our poor CGI fireflies ever stood a chance😆

Yes this!! wish, 200 episodes! It's draining out the audience.
Originally posted by -Cherry-

😳

I just. Adhi I don't understand these people. This girl is going through an emotional trauma that she has finally allowed herself some time to think, she doesn't want anything touching her, why are people acting like she committed a freaking crime. Nandini needs time to come out from this guilt that she's buried herself in, and she can only do this by herself and by time. Manik knows that nandini not letting him touch her has nothing to do with her not loving him but everything to do with the fact that Pandits hands been all over her and she's in that traumatic state where she needs time to fix herself. So can people stop victim blaming!

try and make them understand this!!!
they proved some people do have pea sized brain!!!
Originally posted by filter.coffee

it has scar jo too right?

Yep! u a fan? Watch this movie called A Love Song for Bobby Long, underrated as hell but I love the movie. 
Originally posted by diva82

Meds, how I love you for saying this. Yes this show has been far to melodramatic. I am hoping for Manik to use his nok-joks with Nandini to bring out that feisty gal, I am hoping for light MaNan moments, and yes I do want for Nandini to break down his arms, like he did with Nandini during the Dhruv thing.

Baby, long time ðŸ¤—
Yes, I want Nandini to break down and be completely irrational and prone to meltdowns and destroy her room and break things and shout and hit  -- am I sadistic?😳