Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Adhi, I like The Horse Whisperer too. Haven't seen the movie though- is it good?

And why is the MF up in arms? What crime did our evil undeserving heroine do now? πŸ˜†

She broke down.

Manik told her to not be strong and speak up.

She told him that she is lost, how could she take things on face-value. How can she who was always careful , made this mistake. She said she feels whatever she believed in was all wrong. He tried touching her but it makes her fb-ed to the Pandit touches . She says, how can she be with him when she doesn't even know who she is. 

^^^

So precap has- Manik cornering her and telling her that, if she wants to break up for herself, he would do that or something or they can be together and fight this. Some shit on those lines.

Spoiler confirmed - No break-up, no angst. 

MF is lynching her coz she didn't allow Manik to touch her. πŸ˜†

13th- Dude, that break-up concept is all wrong. πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Adhi, I like The Horse Whisperer too. Haven't seen the movie though- is it good?

And why is the MF up in arms? What crime did our evil undeserving heroine do now? πŸ˜†

As always the book is better than the movie but its got Robert Redford
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Ok ..so now..we have a by CouponDropDown"> by CouponDropDown"> gold lover Genie,A Golden Wish and their PEE coloured Naughty Coochi cooing Chirag (well thats me).

Awesome.. πŸ˜ƒ

13th probably came to wish you on that colour. She hates it  so much. 
And CooChi- I don't love Golden, just Wish puns on me using it. But you be the Chirag. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

13th - I am Pimp for hire. πŸ˜‰Boys be having loads of funπŸ˜†  
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nandini didn't let Manik touch her=Injustice to Manik😭😭😭
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
oops this is the new AT
let me copy paste my views on episode here ..
it was really a good episode...

last episode when she woke up normally...everyone thought it was all back to normal for nandu..but she wasnt...she diverted all her pain to get justice..and when that was done ..all the tortures came rushing into her mind once again..making her lose confidence in her judgements...

Finally they showed after effects of the torture on nandini...till now she was being brave just to put pandit in jail and when that was done...she could not hold up that normal nandu mode anymore..she fought ..she won...and now she is lost ..i really loved how they showed nandu in the episode...and manik gets her..he catches all her little uneasiness...

and am sure angst wont be there...nope not this time..coz manik understands what nandu has been through...

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coochu: i responded with a pun to ur comment on my post. Im rather proud of it..go see! :P
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi tonks!!
See ...m telling you a Hi here!

Nandini's breakdown was long pending...we got it in pieces.
Please talk more on this..you are one intelligent person I know(makkhan mehenga hai) :D
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Nandini didn't let Manik touch her=Injustice to Manik😭😭😭

😳

I just. Adhi I don't understand these people. This girl is going through an emotional trauma that she has finally allowed herself some time to think, she doesn't want anything touching her, why are people acting like she committed a freaking crime. Nandini needs time to come out from this guilt that she's buried herself in, and she can only do this by herself and by time. Manik knows that nandini not letting him touch her has nothing to do with her not loving him but everything to do with the fact that Pandits hands been all over her and she's in that traumatic state where she needs time to fix herself. So can people stop victim blaming! 
charminggenie thumbnail
@Saamya - Agree, she was numbing , escaping her pain, her trauma by seeking this justice and the moment it was all done , one could see the shift in her expressions. The repercussion of what has happened. She finally broke down. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

As always the book is better than the movie but its got Robert Redford

it has scar jo too right?