Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

VK- πŸ€—

Stay away, if you need to , kay. Don't let it affect you. The reactions are very obvious . The same people lynched Nandu for not believing that Manik cannot kill for her while the boy has shouted that twice now. Fickle .

I bet my Euro, precap will play in completely different manner. πŸ˜†

Arre naah i am all fit and fine now.. I dont grovel over things at a stretch. It doesn't affect me anymore.

I am pretty strong like that πŸ˜ƒ  Genuinely. πŸ˜³
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello! ^_^
Genie and everyone must be happy we got Nandini breakdown, her voicing her pain. Pretty well done no? :) Broke my heart to see them like that. Sigh.

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Did they?

I didnt notice..😲

They did πŸ˜² When Manik was searching for Nandini! It was so out of the blue even I couldn't believe it!
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE PRETTY.Go Away!!😑

( <font size="1">But you were right about something</font>)

LOL I did see it. But no descriptions so no response. πŸ˜›

I am right about a lot of things, you should know that by now. πŸ˜†
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never understand concepts like 'break up' or 'make up' in context of MaNan.. since episode 1 when have they ever not been 'together' for better or worse?πŸ˜•
I honestly don't get what all the fuss is about this time aroundπŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 13thwish

I never understand concepts like 'break up' or 'make up' in context of MaNan.. since episode 1 when have they ever not been 'together' for better or worse?πŸ˜•

I honestly don't get what all the fuss is about this time aroundπŸ˜†

🀣

True..it's a new world where if two people say they break up, u know they are together foreverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Adhi, I like The Horse Whisperer too. Haven't seen the movie though- is it good?

And why is the MF up in arms? What crime did our evil undeserving heroine do now? πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Tonks - Small mercies. I know they won't ever completely de-construct Nandini , because the tone is different. And the reactions. But I will take her saying she is lost, berating her judgement, talking something and contemplating the trauma that they skipped during Soha time. Sigh, I will live with this. Ab they can do anything.

@Box- Dude, how do I describe that? Fine will try.  

So smug you, but I will be selfish now and love the crumbs they throw my way. Something better than nothing. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 13thwish

@CooChi: So ummm that would be coo -chi-cooing with CooChi? Why not? Sounds legitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Ignore the color, but as long as you have the letters g-o-l-d below your UN Genie will louuu you.. she's the brand ambassador for all things shiny.. and smooth..😈

@Genie: Advertising the wares far and wide I see😎

Ok ..so now..we have a Gold lover Genie,A Golden Wish and their PEE coloured Naughty Coochi cooing Chirag (well thats me).

Awesome.. πŸ˜ƒ
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Adhi, I like The Horse Whisperer too. Haven't seen the movie though- is it good?

And why is the MF up in arms? What crime did our evil undeserving heroine do now? πŸ˜†

Nandini didn't let Manik touch her 😑 Does she not know she has no right to be scarred after going through a traumatising incident, she is so weak I tell you? Just let Manik touch you dammit πŸ˜‘