BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Summers are so freaking exhausting.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

I distanced my self from my dad, bro and male friends physically post the NIRBHAYA incident .. for almost two months... Ya i was in a crazzy way affected by it. Dont ask me the reasons, i just had some. 

VK- πŸ€—

Stay away, if you need to , kay. Don't let it affect you. The reactions are very obvious . The same people lynched Nandu for not believing that Manik cannot kill for her while the boy has shouted that twice now. Fickle .

I bet my Euro, precap will play in completely different manner. πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poopymaster

Manik agreeing for the 'break up' seems quite logical and in character to me. He is tryign to coax her out of her suffering by going her way. Its not about breakign up with nandhu. its about him sayign that to get closer to her. Its abotu him agreeign with her to make her calm down. to make her trust him again. and then once he is on the same thought zone as her, he will try to convince her otherwise. he will help her, but for that, he need to break through that barrier, that invisible wall that she has put around herself. 

I think he is being sensitive to her at the moment, he doesnt want to break her. Its like handling a skittish colt, you need them to have their spirit and their will but to be at ease when with you, and you have to handle a skittish colt very gently, so that they dont break completely but retain its spirit. 

Dont even know if I made sense. Was just thinking of The Horse Whisperer.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Well women are the biggest enemy of themselves! Quite true 

Oh yeah ! 

I said this on FB few days back, the day we women start respecting our own being, only then should we expect others (men) to do the same.
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Summers are so freaking exhausting.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE PRETTY.Go Away!!😑

( But you were right about something)
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I think he is being sensitive to her at the moment, he doesnt want to break her. Its like handling a skittish colt, you need them to have their spirit and their will but to be at ease when with you, and you have to handle a skittish colt very gently, so that they dont break completely but retain its spirit. 

Dont even know if I made sense. Was just thinking of The Horse Whisperer.

whats horse whisperer? is it good?
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Pen is mightier than the sword Flamey. I agree, But I could do with stabbing using the same pen πŸ˜΅πŸ˜³

I need to go home. Watch the episodes. 

Laters. 

*brings sharpest pen in the world for you*
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vaishu: hugs and yes...ur RIGHT! as always!!
:D

And G: as Joey said to Ross, 'it's NE-ever gonna happen'🀣
charminggenie thumbnail

Manik agreeing for the 'break up' seems quite logical and in character to me. He is tryign to coax her out of her suffering by going her way. Its not about breakign up with nandhu. its about him sayign that to get closer to her. Its abotu him agreeign with her to make her calm down. to make her trust him again. and then once he is on the same thought zone as her, he will try to convince her otherwise. he will help her, but for that, he need to break through that barrier, that invisible wall that she has put around herself. 

He respecting her space. She told him that she is lost, she had no sense. He will never leave her alone when she is breaking down so much, becoming a shell of herself. He said that to give her the choice- to let him in or he would go by her play and still be there. For once I am proud of him.πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

whats horse whisperer? is it good?

Book by Nicholas Evans also made into a movie, I like it but then again I love anything to do with animalsπŸ˜†