|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#112|'Together, we'll survive this' - Manik - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
 Manik agreeing for the 'break up' seems quite logical and in character to me. He is tryign to coax her out of her suffering by going her way. Its not about breakign up with nandhu. its about him sayign that to get closer to her. Its abotu him agreeign with her to make her calm down. to make her trust him again. and then once he is on the same thought zone as her, he will try to convince her otherwise. he will help her, but for that, he need to break through that barrier, that invisible wall that she has put around herself. 
@CooChi: So ummm that would be coo -chi-cooing with CooChi? Why not? Sounds legitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Ignore the color, but as long as you have the letters g-o-l-d below your UN Genie will louuu you.. she's the brand ambassador for all things shiny.. and smooth.. πŸ˜ˆ

@Genie: Advertising the wares far and wide I see😎
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I distanced my self from my dad, bro and male friends physically post the NIRBHAYA incident .. for almost two months... Ya i was in a crazzy way affected by it. Dont ask me the reasons, i just had some.

whatever the reason was *hugs*
No one is BREAKING UP. PERIOD. 
In all this mess we forgot to talk about how they showed a CLASSROOM FULL OF STUDENTS today! πŸ˜² Like an actual classroom which had students in it πŸ˜² But I don't think there was a proff was there? πŸ˜†
@Geet Im going to watch piku...and ur post i think i did see it upar upar se par phir bhi send link il read it properly after i come.back.
whattt up peeps. Are people still talking about the so called break up, it won't happen guys! don't worry. 
Well women are the biggest enemy of themselves! Quite true 
Originally posted by zrn1312

In all this mess we forgot to talk about how they showed a CLASSROOM FULL OF STUDENTS today! πŸ˜² Like an actual classroom which had students in it πŸ˜² But I don't think there was a proff was there? πŸ˜†

OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW THAT. I was like WATT A CLASSROOM, no effing way πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by zrn1312

Did they?

I didnt notice..😲