Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MKB- thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Getting locked inside an instrument case all tied up wihtout any space to move or breathe can not just be cured or healed by someone hugging or kissing.

It requires a lot of will power and courage and support from the loved ones to not let that memory affect 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The memory of touch is one of the strongest memories that affects the body and the mind... it cannot just be forgotten.
Those who have been touched in any way without their volition feel dirty for months after, even years. it isn't because they think they are at fault. 
I just. wow. i can't.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BM.
When will this track get over?I am glad Aryamann checked out Alya. Let him be for Alya. Far away from MaNan. Thank you.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

BM.

When will this track get over?I am glad Aryamann checked out Alya. Let him be for Alya. Far away from MaNan. Thank you.

Sarika, hugs!

Are aise fast forward mein pandit drama khatam kiya...within 5 minutes we were in space๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geet.a

The memory of touch is one of the strongest memories that affects the body and the mind... it cannot just be forgotten.

Those who have been touched in any way without their volition feel dirty for months after, even years. it isn't because they think they are at fault. 
I just. wow. i can't.

Geet- This!! That is reality right? 
Those flashbacks, her words, her lost self- everything was as real. Nandu finally reached that point Zero. 

It took an external locus to break her down and for once even Manik has no clue how he is going to regroup her. 
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry for posting here with out joining AT. I wanted to tell that this is the only place where members think wise. I am very much annoyed seeing people bashing Nandini left and right. I assume Nandini is in guilt trip because she didn't listen Manik when he started to warn her about Pandit. This makes her believe that she doesn't deserve Manik. Any individual will have such confused state of mind after being kidnapped that also by someone who she thinks "teachers are mentors". On the other hand Nandini believed Pandit because he is AMS student. I feel she is more hurt because of not listening Manik. Their love have this trust factor she might be thinking she didn't trust his words so she doesn't deserve him.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: geet.a

Sarika, hugs!

Are aise fast forward mein pandit drama khatam kiya...within 5 minutes we were in space๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kahan re pandit was the longest boring track..๐Ÿ˜† 
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ugh.. why is the main forum is so messed up? i effing hate it and the way peopl are thinking. Lesson learnt. I'll just take refuge here now ๐Ÿ˜ก

p.s  Hi arizes :D no need to apologise, all are welcome :)

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aryamann is from the US, can he be a long lost friend of Nandu's from childhood?
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Has CooChi turned golden too?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yay.. welcome, join the club of fuglyness๐Ÿ˜Ž