Asad was in love with her at first sight
but Zoya did not even acknowledge him
hmmm quite interesting...
Junaid ofcourse is not her boyfriend..
May be her best friend...
Asad mistaken there...
Update soon
Thanks for Pm

thank you dear i hope u like it and about junaid u'll know about him in the next update 😳
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Before the update i want to introduce junaid shekh. In this story junaid shekh is an important character and played by Iqbal Khan. I like him from the time he did "kaisa yeh pyaar hai" he is handsome and a very good actor.For those who don't know iqbal khan here is a pic -

" />
-simmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
               Chapter Six

Banner Credit #StarryPhoenix

{Asad's pov}

'sir..sir'someone shake me and i woke up startled

'huh pr..prasad what are you doing here?? 'I asked confound

'umm sir u were sleeping and board meeting is at 10 we just have 5 minutes and board members are here ' he said panicked

'oh okk just cater them some snacks and give them the hard copy of presentations m coming right up !!'i ordered him and make my way towads my washroom to freshen up..

Splash ..how can i forget about junaid ..splash.. junaid sheikh the most important part of her life how can i not think about that before..splash i looked at the mirror infront of me and heaved a long sigh 'focus asad you can't neglect your work because of these things u have a board meeting to attent ' i chastised myself

I give my self a boost and getting all ready for the meeting i walked out of the washroom and head towards the conference room

After the meeting

The meeting was good and the resolution has passed now m in my cabin.. I called prasad and told him to get me zoya's cv.. Exactly 14 minutes later he came with the cv.. 'thanx prasad u may go now'i thanked him and tell him to leave

She always been a good student .. Excel in everything she does and a very good human being at heart..i check for what m dying to see.. her marital status and its says... Single i released the my breath i don't know i was holding ..But then junaid?? What about him ...last time i heared that they were engaged!!

Yes junaid was her boyfriend ..well they were friends from high school and from what i heared from students that he proposed her after their last exam and zoya said yes..ofcourse who wouldn't he was a handsome guy, a rockstar of our college most of all girl mad about him..hey that's not mean m not handsome but i was new and from Bhopal and i never liked flaunting my self ..for me i want to be successful so that I could support my family not that i was a geek may be a little bit but i participate in sports too .. Overall i was good but not good as junaid he was a charmer..

When i came to know about them i started withdrawing myself from her ignoring her in anyway i could.. i don't want to hurt myself so i did what i should i throw myself in activities like study and soccer to keep me busy.. I don't want to think about her but isn't it strange whom u wanna forget badly is the one who always remain in your thoughts i've never forget her and i don't think i will ever..

But the thing is they were together and got engaged then why is she not married yet..?? Uff my head is paining from all these confusion now only one person can answer this and that is... ZOYA

Yes i'll get my answers from her only ...!!!
I adjudicate to ask her about it but how its still not clear ..i let myself have a break from all this and went back to my real work..

Evening

I get in my SUV and start the ignition to head back my home i was passing from the bus stand near my office where zoya is standing.. Wait zoya is standing on a bus stand why?? 'For bus duh' my subconscious scoff and i rolled my eyes before making my way toward zoya i stopped my car infront of her and call for her still sitting in the car

'hey zoya'i said

'hey asad'she replied back with a smile

'what are you doing here?? its late'i said

'waiting for my bus..'she answered

'come i'll drop you'i offered

'no its ok i'll manage and its just 7'she denied politely

'its kk zoya get in after all i'll too get a chance to share my car with a beautiful girl'i flirt and she laughed... God i flirt with her i never did it before i can feel as if my subconscious looking at me bewildered...

'on a serious note zoya its Bhopal and here buses never come on time and its not safe to stand here alone so pls let me drop you'i said sincerely

'umm okkay' she said and get in and i ignited my car..

'so hows life??' i ask to start some conversation

'good yours??'she ask

'good..oh i forgot to ask hows junaid what he is doing now??'i ask intentionaly

'huh woh junaid and i.. We broke up' she said

'oh'i said sadly but inside my head i m doing a happy dance 'yippie first step done its mean i have a chance'

'left from there'she instructed and i followed

'stop we are here.. Thank you 'she thanked me but wait y is she took me to an orphanage i read the name St. Ambrose orphanage.. I cover up my shock and replied 'its my pleasure zoya' she smiled turn to go!!

'umm zoya'i called her

'yes??' she ask

'friends??' this time i extend my hand she looked at me then my hand and slowly give in ..we smiled at each other and i prayed to god that in future our hand be intertwined like this till eternity..

She pulled back and head towards the orphanage
I started my car to go back to my home

At home (asad's room)

'what bhaijaan.?? U mean she works in your office and she doesnt know whose the MD'ayaan yell

'shut up ayaan!! there is no need to shout okk there are many employees who doesnt know about top management in starting and its not even necessary' i said massaging my head

'okkay fine i get it but y didn't you tell her..u could've impress her bhaijaan'ayaan said

'ayaan..i don't want to impress her on my designation its not right.. I want to befriend with her know her and don't want this empolyer and employee relationship come between us..if i told her then may be she'll accept me as her friend but somewhere she'll always be apprehensive to share something with me specially her past.. ' I told ayaan

'i don't know bhai what u r doing is right or wrong but i just don't want you to get hurt..i love u bhai more than anything'he said and hugged me.. Aww my little chum i so love him

'i love you too achha sun board resolution has passed now very soon we'll be doing interior designing too and u'll be the head Mr. Interior designer'i said and ruffled his hair

'thank you bhai u do so much for us i wish i too could do something for u'he said

'ayaan we are family and i can do anything and beyond for make u all happy and being your elder brother its my responsibility to take care of you and najma..so never ever thank me do you get that??'i ask and slap him lightly on his cheek while he chuckle

'cool..'he said

'now go its late we should sleep 'i said

'i'll pray that apko apki zoya mil jaye bhaijaan'he said earnestly

'good night ayaan'i nod and wish him good night

'good night bhaijaan' he wished and turn to go
I didn't looked at his direction but when i heared click of my door i knew that he is gone.. I sighed and laid on my bed facing the ceiling

'kash zoya sach me meri hoti ayaan'i whisphered and switch of the light

Precap: A house 😉

That's it i really like iqbal khan as angad the rockstar (from kaisa yeh pyaar hai) so i portayred him like that but don't worry asad is the real hero 😉

Andradadolcevida you are right about the boyfriend thing so pls promise me u'll never guess again 'pout'

thank you all.. pls give your reviews about the update 😳 Edited by -simmi- - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sry m late
the update was awesome
loved asad nd ayaan's convo!
Idiot asad y can't he just agree he loves zoya
he's being EC ☢️
update pls
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2