Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice updates
Story look interesting
Waiting for an update soon
Do pm me if u can
Thanks

thank u dear.. will pm you for next update!!
-simmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anopama

Nice update

So asad dodge the bullet again from marriage
His ammi give him a year to bring the girl he wants to marry
Or she chooses one and he can't disagree
So asad have to work hard to get Zoya
Once she is single
Looking forward for their story
I love how asad knew how long it was even to the seconds
He must have really love her
Continue soon

hey thats the longest comment till now thank u so much.. well thats asad ahmed khan he wants every thing in particular... 😆
-simmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasir

Nice
interesting

thank you 😃
-simmi- thumbnail
          Chapter Three

Flashback starts ( Year 2006)

Finally I am here one of best college of India St. Stephen or like Delhites call it "stevens" i can't imagin i got the admission here on scholarship.. Yes am not rich type after Janaab Rashid Ahmhed Khan , my father unfortunatly abandoned us my ammi take care of all three of us .. she is a teacher in a govt. school she sacrifice all her life first for my father and then for us..you know why he left us just for a five letter word called "money" isn't is strange a person can abondon his blood for this money thing.. he wants to be rich so the easy way is to marry a daughter of a rich father thats exactly what he did.. Take a deep breath asad... very good..!

Now am here for a brighter future and a new journey.. Ouch what was that.. A ball I picked it up and all of sudden there came four boys average looking 'hey futcher' one them said am confuse huh whats futcher means?? 'excuse me ??' i ask 'oh futcher can talk.. thats interesting' the second one said and they all laugh 'whats so funny..?? And whats futcher??' i thought to ask them 'excuse me bhaisaab whats futcher??'i ask and they again laugh 'enough m i looking like a joker them bloody morons' I thought i promised ammi that here i will not involve in any fight... yes in bhopal i used to brawl u know when people talk about ur ammi after her husband left her...that's pricked me and ammi used to calm me down.

But its enough they laughing like m telling them a joke.. 'u futcher stupid.. Fresher equals to futcher.. Now come on dance' again the first one said i think he is their leader whatever...'hey why would i dance??' i ask disbelieved 'becoz u r new, and we r senior!!'they said 'but thats ragging'i exclaimed 'achha... So ??' now the other one said 'i'll go to the dean and complain about you'i said 'oh we r scared...'they mocked 'see munna agar college main rehna hai toh.. dance toh karna padega' they said now i can't control i fisted my hand and all ready to punch them 'How dare you'someone called from behind and from the voice i can guess that's a girl...

Such a beautiful voice.. Like a music to my ears i close my eyes to feel the sensations in my body because of that voice.. I open them and turn around to witness the most beautiful sight infront of me she was like fresh breeze coming towards me slowly.. She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life not that i have notice many girl but i can bet that she is the best!!

She has put on a black and white top with blue rubbed jeans and yellow sneakers looking like typical 18 years old college going girl but still something is different about her ... her big doe shaped eyes, white skin, cute nose which is red now in anger, plumpy lips and her raven hair which are bouncing on her shoulder when she is walking toward us..

'how dare u?? U guys r ragging him i'll complain u guys, u know who I am ?? My dad is head of the trustees in my one phone call u guys can be expell get it'she said and i look at her amused 'sss...sorry ' they all said 'not me.. Say sorry to him' she point to me 'sorry'they said to me and then left.. She turn to me and start talking but again m lost in her oh boy how can someone be so gorgeous .. Like an angle.. But wait why she talking in sign language?? Oh hell does she think m a deaf?? Asad u idiot... I rebuked myself!!

'm not deaf!!' i clarify 'huh??' she said 'i said m not deaf!!' 'oh u weren't answering so i thought... srry'she said 'its k by the way thanx for the help'i said gesturing towards those boys 'its alright hi m zoya 'she said and extend her hand for hand shake 'm asad'i said we shake hands oh god is she too felt that electric current?? Her hand was so soft but every good thing has to end.. And i released her hand..

'fresher??' she ask 'yes!!'i answered 'me too which course??' 'architecture, you??' 'engineering umm software' 'oh ur dad is really the head of trutees? I ask out of curiosity 'O yes Mr. Gaffur Farooqui' 'u mean the industrialist gaffur farooqui ' 'yep!! Anything wrong' 'i can't believe m talking to the daughter of gaffur farooqui 'i exclaimed 'whats unbelievable abt it m a human too or btw i have my own personality, just becoz my dad is a rich man it doesn't mean m like those girls who have money more than brain and talk about only fashion and boys eww' 'okkay my mistake srry ' 'its k where is time table' 'umm y??' 'are show me na ' 'ok here'i showed her my time table 'hey we have maths class together okkay my friend is calling bye!!'before i can say something she is already gone i look here and there and then my watch 'oh shit m late.. Wait whats this i kneel down and picked it up hey its a bracelet.. I close my eyes tried to remember got it!! its her bracelet i look at it ... It is so cute like her there is a watch attached to it ... Shit am still late.. Run asad run

Thank you so much for ur lovely comments 😃 ans special thans to suearmaniac for helping me thanks sue 😳 Edited by unique55 - 8 years ago
-simmi- thumbnail
Zoya's outfit... Hows it???

" />Edited by unique55 - 8 years ago
MOnkEy_rAngEr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon plz
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sry 4 commenting late nd hey! Dosti ki he to nibhani to padegi 😉
and m all ready to help u anytym...just 1 pm far 😊
nd zo's outfit is really very cool!
The update was superb nd i loved the way zo shoo those guys away.
Rich nd powerful dad ki beti hone ka advantage sahi jagah istmaal kiya
but gafoor nd asad ke bich he kya?
Curious i am nw! Update jaldi dena 😊